• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for Yes Marquee card have one doubt about add-on cards.

trixter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have applied for Marquee card and when I checked on the website today it's status is showing approved and I will get card within 5 days (can someone confirm how much time it will actually take, I live in Mumbai)

So my question is that my parents and my brother have non-serviceable pin code in their Aadhar card/passport. Will I be able to apply their add-on cards?

Reactions: SSV
Hi, I have applied for Marquee card and when I checked on the website today it's status is showing approved and I will get card within 5 days (can someone confirm how much time it will actually take, I live in Mumbai)

So my question is that my parents and my brother have non-serviceable pin code in their Aadhar card/passport. Will I be able to apply their add-on cards?
How much points you get on paying the joining fee. They have decreased 60000 to 40000 points. Do you think still its good to take.

How much points you get on paying the joining fee. They have decreased 60000 to 40000 points. Do you think still its good to take.
I'm getting 40k points, yeah only requirement for me is unlimited international lounge access for add on card holders. I don't have m4b/infinia so this card makes sense to me

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Today recieved the tracking number from bluedart, checked limit in WhatsApp banking, it was 3L.
I have other bank cards with 5L limit I was expecting atleast 6-8L😅😅

@
Today recieved the tracking number from bluedart, checked limit in WhatsApp banking, it was 3L.
I have other bank cards with 5L limit I was expecting atleast 6-8L😅😅
If you don't mind can you share when did you apply for the card. I applied for the card 10 days back and it's still showing "IN PROGRESS". I applied online btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 10.31.30 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 10.31.30 AM.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 25

@

If you don't mind can you share when did you apply for the card. I applied for the card 10 days back and it's still showing "IN PROGRESS". I applied online btw.

More details cam be found here..
Most of the info in the first post itself..

Thread 'Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details' https://www.technofino.in/community...aunched-features-benefits-full-details.22261/

@

Try to check limit in whatsapp banking wa.me/+918291201200

I applied on Friday also posted on the original thread

Try to check limit in whatsapp banking wa.me/+918291201200

I applied on Friday also posted on the original thread
I didn't get VKYC options at all while applying 😅. The Customer Care executive was on call when I was applying for the card and she told me that since I already have another Yes Bank CC i.e. Elite+, VKYC is not required.

I didn't get VKYC options at all while applying 😅. The Customer Care executive was on call when I was applying for the card and she told me that since I already have another Yes Bank CC i.e. Elite+, VKYC is not required.
Then your process would be different and expect different timelines. Try raising request through email and cc

I applied for the card too like 6 days back on Wednesday and I received it today(Visakhapatnam) which is pretty quick considering the weekend in between. I was speaking to their customer care team before applying for it and I argued with them for a long time that welcome rewards were changed from 60000 points to 40000 points but they told me again and again that it’s still 60000 points. I took it finally believing them. If I dont get 60000 points, I am going to cancel the card immediately which I informed them clearly while applying for it.

I applied for the card too like 6 days back on Wednesday and I received it today(Visakhapatnam) which is pretty quick considering the weekend in between. I was speaking to their customer care team before applying for it and I argued with them for a long time that welcome rewards were changed from 60000 points to 40000 points but they told me again and again that it’s still 60000 points. I took it finally believing them. If I dont get 60000 points, I am going to cancel the card immediately which I informed them clearly while applying for it.
An update to my last message. I received my card today and it shows 60k points

Attachments

• IMG_2752.webp
    IMG_2752.webp
    242.3 KB · Views: 21

getting an add on yes bank card is a pain.. takes ages, manual horrible process.. not as smooth as application of the main card... once u get the card..call cc or go to branch and follow the instructions.. u yourself will drop the idea :)

I have received the card with letter mentioning 60k reward points.

Should i activate card or remain deactivated??

I have mainly applied for 60k rewards but after cibil hit and video KYC i came to known that it is only giving 40k rewards.

Received the card a week ago, and the letter says 60,000 Rewardz Points!
Local Yes Bank executive submitted the application for me - and at that time I asked them too about the 40,000 points mentioned on the site. They shared a screenshot from their terminal that says 60,000 points as well.

Should we trust YES to stick to their word and start using the card or cancel it?

Attachments

• yes-60K.webp
    yes-60K.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 6
Back