• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for Yes Marquee card have one doubt about add-on cards.

trixter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have applied for Marquee card and when I checked on the website today it's status is showing approved and I will get card within 5 days (can someone confirm how much time it will actually take, I live in Mumbai)

So my question is that my parents and my brother have non-serviceable pin code in their Aadhar card/passport. Will I be able to apply their add-on cards?

Reactions: SSV
An update to my last message. I received my card today and it shows 60k points
Just spoke to the Credit Card support team, they confirmed that the 60,000 points mentioned in the letter is incorrect and that we'd receive only 40,000 points now!

They registered a 'complaint' regarding this and said there'd be a resolution in the next 5-7 business days. Will need to see what they finally do!

Just spoke to the Credit Card support team, they confirmed that the 60,000 points mentioned in the letter is incorrect and that we'd receive only 40,000 points now!

They registered a 'complaint' regarding this and said there'd be a resolution in the next 5-7 business days. Will need to see what they finally do!
The awesome support team at YES just closed the 'complaint' without any resolution or remarks :LOL:

Back