• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apply for new card

Chiraag17

TF Buzz
Hi,

I was trying to apply for an Axis Bank credit card using the apply now (marked in yellow) section on the app but it always shows "application in process". The application number is for a card I had applied 2/3 months back but cancelled it during the verification call. I received an application declined email/sms that time itself. It has been 2+ months already but this keeps showing each time i try to apply. Is there any way to remove this or get it resolved?

I tried reaching out to Nodal officer last month as well but the application in process message is still reflecting.

TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214_031504.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_031504.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20230214_031513.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_031513.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 47
Axis Bank mobile app id worst and buggy.For me also its showing " your card will be dispatched soon" which I already received 6 month back😊.Called customer care many time but they dont have any solutions as always.Anyway Niw I dont have any expectation from Axis Fraud bank.

Attachments

• IMG_20230214_081639.jpg
    IMG_20230214_081639.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 33
I had applied and received my Axis Ace card on November 2021. This page, even on February 2023 kept showing me about my Ace card. I had previously mailed them and talked to their customer care, but nothing worked.

However I applied for My Zone credit card 10 days back from axis bank website, and the card was later approved and I have it now. So this page doesn't matter much.

Hi,

I was trying to apply for an Axis Bank credit card using the apply now (marked in yellow) section on the app but it always shows "application in process". The application number is for a card I had applied 2/3 months back but cancelled it during the verification call. I received an application declined email/sms that time itself. It has been 2+ months already but this keeps showing each time i try to apply. Is there any way to remove this or get it resolved?

I tried reaching out to Nodal officer last month as well but the application in process message is still reflecting.

TIA
It will automatically reset after 6 months.

Mine old application was showing till 7 months.

Last edited:
Back