• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying for hdfc credit card

Harsh007

TF Buzz
So I recently applied for a hdfc credit card through a agent and they said I'm getting bizfirst credit card offer. If I get this card will I be able to get millenia or regalia as an upgrade later?

So I recently applied for a hdfc credit card through a agent and they said I'm getting bizfirst credit card offer. If I get this card will I be able to get millenia or regalia as an upgrade later?
you will not get upgrade, of that variants.

But you can request, if floor limit matched ....

you will not get upgrade, of that variants.

But you can request, if floor limit matched ....
Another question, The agent showed me the screenshot of the choose your card page.
If I go to hdfc site myself and try to apply will it result in another cibil hit or will I be able to see the same details as the agent?

Another question, The agent showed me the screenshot of the choose your card page.
If I go to hdfc site myself and try to apply will it result in another cibil hit or will I be able to see the same details as the agent?
Regarding CIBIL hit and Pre approved offers, there is a good thread you can go through that:

Regarding CIBIL hit and Pre approved offers, there is a good thread you can go through that:

Thanks for the info, But I'm asking if I can continue the application that my agent started myself.

If you voluntarily chose card from hdfc website, it will hit cibil.

Back