• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Approved for two Amex US cards Marriot and Hilton with 150k and 130k signup bonus

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Ask me questions !!!

Green Card with 40000 Points
Apply for an American Express Card with this link. With your new Card, you could earn a welcome bonus and your friend could earn a referral bonus. Terms Apply. Dm me for referral

Hilton Card with 80000 bonus points
Apply for an American Express Card with this link. With your new Card, you could earn a welcome bonus and your friend could earn a referral bonus. Terms Apply. Dm me for referral

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 3.42.59 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I recently got an email for both Amex Gold and Platinum charge card and it says offer valid till 6/6.

They are offering 75,000 MR points for Gold and 150,000 points for Platinum both comes with spend based conditions.
I just wanted to ask if these are pre-approved ones, or, they will require all verification and all from the start?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Hi,

I recently got an email for both Amex Gold and Platinum charge card and it says offer valid till 6/6.

They are offering 75,000 MR points for Gold and 150,000 points for Platinum both comes with spend based conditions.
I just wanted to ask if these are pre-approved ones, or, they will require all verification and all from the start?
No they are not pre approved when you get message from amex they are just running marketing campiagn when you apply they check FICO Score or experian and also verify income

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Hi,

according to amex all cards require verification