• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Atlas miles and milestone monthly cap on limit?

I have a limit of 2.56L on Atlas and I have spent over 3.2L this month. This is the first month of me having the card and i paid using upi id of cc.91xxxxxx@axisbank to clear up the limit on the card so I can spend more.

1727631555901.webp

The issue I'm facing is that the miles and spends are stuck on 2.5L in the rewards page.

1727631638459.webp

Is there a limit on the miles earned and the current spends made on the basis of the card limit.

Miles are credited after 14 days.. when you made those transactions? Has it been 14 days?
no it hasn't been 14 days, all the other transactions I have done, the miles were credited within 2-3 days of settlement.

If miles will be credit later then okay but why is the current spend not increasing? It is suspiciously stuck on the limit of the card. All the transactions have settled 2 days ago btw.

I have a limit of 2.56L on Atlas and I have spent over 3.2L this month. This is the first month of me having the card and i paid using upi id of cc.91xxxxxx@axisbank to clear up the limit on the card so I can spend more.

View attachment 70532

The issue I'm facing is that the miles and spends are stuck on 2.5L in the rewards page.

View attachment 70533

Is there a limit on the miles earned and the current spends made on the basis of the card limit.
Wait for the bill generation, if you still don't get the miles credited, raise a complaint by email to premium services

Also more than 5 transactions getting 10% in direct hotels and direct airlines in 1 month will automatically block your mile redemption, (but your card will function normally).
This mile redemption blocking is done by the algorithm computer software and not manually.

Then you will have to provide invoices prove that these 10% transactions were all personal and then the Axis staff have to manually unblock your edge mile redemption.

This software is to protect Axis from travel agents abusing the card, and to ensure that the Atlas card can survive and continue to reward genuine spenders with 10% return, along with milestone rewards which increases the return to 11.33%

Last edited:
Also more than 5 transactions getting 10% in direct hotels and direct airlines in 1 month will automatically block your mile redemption, (but your card will function normally).
This mile redemption blocking is done by the algorithm computer software and not manually.

Then you will have to provide invoices prove that these 10% transactions were all personal and then the Axis staff have to manually unblock your edge mile redemption.

This software is to protect Axis from travel agents abusing the card, and to ensure that the Atlas card can survive and continue to reward genuine spenders with 10% return, along with milestone rewards which increases the return to 11.33%
i only did 2 direct hotel/airline transactions totaling just over 2L. i got the points for these and I have redeemed them already into accor.

the rest is shopping and education payments. i'm just curious as to why it stopped at 2.5L, if they blocked my redemption would it not still credit to my account? will they also block the spends I made to deny the 3L spends milestone? ik they take time to credit miles I don't have issue with that but why is the spends not being accurately considered.

i only did 2 direct hotel/airline transactions totaling just over 2L. i got the points for these and I have redeemed them already into accor.

the rest is shopping and education payments. i'm just curious as to why it stopped at 2.5L, if they blocked my redemption would it not still credit to my account? will they also block the spends I made to deny the 3L spends milestone? ik they take time to credit miles I don't have issue with that but why is the spends not being accurately considered.
They did not block anything, they are only delaying the credit of the miles.
The milestone miles will come after 60 days but I am not sure exactly when, ask customer care

also, is the 5x 2L cap per statement month or calendar month?
Don't get confused .
keep your statement date as 1st of the month by simply phoning customer care.
Do this for all your credit cards of all the banks

then the statement month and the calendar month will be one and the same.

They did not block anything, they are only delaying the credit of the miles.
The milestone miles will come after 60 days but I am not sure exactly when, ask customer care
no bro i am not talking about the miles being credited to my account.

i am asking about why the current spends are stuck on 2.5L even though I have spent over 3.2L and all transactions have settled. the transactions before this 2.5L showed on the current spend page in 1-2 days after settlement

i am asking about why the current spends are stuck on 2.5L even though I have spent over 3.2L and all transactions have settled. the transactions before this 2.5L showed on the current spend page in 1-2 days after settlement
That should happen after the statement generation date.
if not, then email them

Last edited:

Happened to me too.. it took some time to update the total spend(around 4 days after settlement of transaction)... My milestones were immediately credited after transaction settlement and spend update. The miles for those transaction took 14 days as stated in product description.
If you want to confirm your total spend tho, u can call customer care and ask.. when i did they told me they can see it in their system.. it would update in app and website after 1-2 day more.

Happened to me too.. it took some time to update the total spend(around 4 days after settlement of transaction)... My milestones were immediately credited after transaction settlement and spend update. The miles for those transaction took 14 days as stated in product description.
If you want to confirm your total spend tho, u can call customer care and ask.. when i did they told me they can see it in their system.. it would update in app and website after 1-2 day more.
so it is not capped to card limit per month right bro?

So after 5 direct hotel/travel booking, shall we use addon card for further bookings if needed.

Back