• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Atlas Miles credited after 14-15 days

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

drsel

TF Prestige
Axis has officially extended the time period for crediting Atlas miles.
Now it will take 14 or 15 calendar days to get the miles credited.

nothing for Atlas and reserve

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

I expect it will be credited for entire transaction. I have 8.5 lakhs total spends last months .. Let’s see how much I get . Since I got the card last month only they have to credit 2 milestones miles also .

Have received a few EMs. How do I check if each and every transaction since July 10 has received EMs? Can't trust 🪓is to do their job diligently.
Don't worry I received accelerated points for June and I checked each and every transaction of the whole entire month of June.

then I deducted 1.5 lakhs, transactions on Traveledge Giftedge and Grabdeals and it was accurate

Don't worry I received accelerated points for June and I checked each and every transaction of the whole entire month of June.

then I deducted 1.5 lakhs, transactions on Traveledge Giftedge and Grabdeals and it was accurate
Did you receive complete July transactions or some are pending for you as well ?

They have credited only the accelerated rps. Will they delay the normal rps further? I was looking to make a transfer+redemption by this week.

15th August also gone officially 😂 No regular points received for M4B and no points received for Atlas.

Attachments

• 20240816_000549.jpg
    20240816_000549.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back