• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank application rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
AU bank has rejected my credit card application stating some "Internal Reason". However, I think it has happened because of wrong office address which is written in my application (The address is not wrong, it's just that they picked my old office address from CIBIL and didn't bother to ask me for the updated address).
Now they are asking me to wait for 6 more months.

Is there anything I can do? Do I need to wait for 6 months more?

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
Since you have the rent agreement documents, you can easily update your Aadhar with the new address. This process is straightforward and typically takes a maximum of 15-20 days. After completing the card application process and assuming you receive the card, you can then revert back to your original address if needed.
does it need to be on govt stamp paper compulsorily? i rent from a company that manages several properties & they shared a digital e-sign agreement. would that be sufficient?

bugmenot

TF Ace
@deep@vie I applied for AU LIT via bankkaro and it got rejected.

Due to WFH, I gave a local address as office address because if they come to verify at the office, I won't be there, so kept local address. A person came to home to verify the home address, took few photos. He raised the issue of office address, I gave him the actual address and he said, you don't need to be present over there. Also, got an email from au to send an email from company email so that they can verify employment status.

I believe, my application was rejected simply due to office address concern. Could you pls guide to approve the application?

PS: Axis accepted my local address as office address due to WFH. That's why CIBIL has that address as office address. I hold Axis savings account.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Your employer ?
@deep@vie I applied for AU LIT via bankkaro and it got rejected.

Due to WFH, I gave a local address as office address because if they come to verify at the office, I won't be there, so kept local address. A person came to home to verify the home address, took few photos. He raised the issue of office address, I gave him the actual address and he said, you don't need to be present over there. Also, got an email from au to send an email from company email so that they can verify employment status.

I believe, my application was rejected simply due to office address concern. Could you pls guide to approve the application?

PS: Axis accepted my local address as office address due to WFH. That's why CIBIL has that address as office address. I hold Axis savings account.

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
That should work, can update the communication address in bank account using biometric & then can use bank statement for aadhar address update.
true. though i open all my bank accounts without biometric & i'm also updating the communication address too in case this rent agreement thing fails, which is why i've asked those who did that.