• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au bank credit card asha enterprise

Avangerritesh

TF Select
Hi got message from AU bank credit card as "Congratulation! You are Selected for AU Bank LIFE TIME FREE Credit Card with Limit Upto 10 lakh. No Documents Req. Click v.db1.in/b63V7U ASHAENTERPRISE"
What is asha enterprise?
Is this message genuine? On clicking link it takes to au bank website where it ask to enter mobile number and pancard

Attachments

• image_picker5703655934778842422.jpg
    image_picker5703655934778842422.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 81
It's genuine. Have got the message and after clicking the link went to AU website. Got the site checked

It's a 3rd party working on commission or something but not a fraud

Hi got message from AU bank credit card as "Congratulation! You are Selected for AU Bank LIFE TIME FREE Credit Card with Limit Upto 10 lakh. No Documents Req. Click v.db1.in/b63V7U ASHAENTERPRISE"
What is asha enterprise?
Is this message genuine? On clicking link it takes to au bank website where it ask to enter mobile number and pancard
Third party
AU LIT is anyway offered LTF

What is asha enterprise?
You can rather take it via cashkaro if you want. You will get rs1500 as well.

It's genuine, even i received SMS but i have already applied card & recently approved after 1 month. I too applied from third party because the girl who called me was nice & answered me all questions & did not forced me to apply for card so just as small gesture i applied from her to get commission as its anyway ltf card from AU.

It's genuine, even i received SMS but i have already applied card & recently approved after 1 month. I too applied from third party because the girl who called me was nice & answered me all questions & did not forced me to apply for card so just as small gesture i applied from her to get commission as its anyway ltf card from AU.
Which card you applied as LTF?

Back