• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Any way to pay part of the bill via BBPS?
We already used BBPS bill payment through wallets/other credit cards and part payment available. You can also pay Rs1 only.

Trick shared on technofino Closed Group - https://www.technofino.in/community/groups/

Where did you take the first screenshot?

I wonder if ICICI credit card is part of BBPS too?
Jada khush hone ki jarurt nahi hai. ICICI CC nahi hai abhi. Future me sab aayega dhire dhire. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've 81k added in payzapp wallet planned to do Kotak cc bill payment but it's failing, is there any way I can do the bill payment.
Also have 2k balance in ola money wallet, can that be used to pay bill for any of the cc??

_na_cheese

TF Premier
I had raised support ticket, the customer care lady told the txn is failing because you've already done 25k txn in this month and limit is 100k it will get refresh on 1st next month so wait or do txn less than 75k for this month.

It's my fault didn't properly kept track of payzapp wallet txns.
Okay. Mera to 10k hai. Anyone successfully paid such amount

Risk nai le sakta

Already short on money

Cc wali life is karze wali life

cc24x7

TF Premier
I had raised support ticket, the customer care lady told the txn is failing because you've already done 25k txn in this month and limit is 100k it will get refresh on 1st next month so wait or do txn less than 75k for this month.

It's my fault didn't properly kept track of payzapp wallet txns.
it's not true, this month i added only 1100 in my Pazapp, unable to pay even 200 Rs of my Kotak card payment (1st payment of this month), they are playing.
My wallet is a Full KYC wallet.