• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au bank credit limit is decreased suddenly saying bank internal policy.

Just had word with the Ccare Exe and he told me that on the basis of usage the limit got decreased..well from past 4-5 months I was using Xcite ultra for approx 20-25K per month. Not satisfied with his answer but this is the reason behind sudden limit decrease. W E I R DView attachment 68729
As per my observation, whoever got AU bank's credit card through Swipe Up portal, their credit card limits got decreased (whether Xcite series or Zenith)..and all are getting revised limit of INR 75000. May be AU bank wanna show other banks the concept of "Unity in diversity" and also This could be a step towards their dream to becoming a UNIVERSAL bank from a SMALL bank, because As per the "Rotten" bank of India guidelines - With Net worth of 1000 crore that SF bank willing to upgrade must have been profitable with gross non-performing assets of less than 3% and net NPA of less than 1% in last two financial years. (Sad FACTS- Swipe Up applicants are their PREY, and It's also a fact if 90% of Swipe Up applicants conclude their banking relationship with AU bank, their vision to become a UNIVERSAL bank not gonna fulfill in atleast next 2 years; which is somehow difficult to happen because their most credit cards are LTF).

Is it same with anyone else?
I received sma saying as per your request credit limit is reduced to xxxxx .
Don't worry Axis also does the same thing they are adjusting the Balance Sheet before onboarding new CC customers.
In the Swipe Up portal, they have to match or get close to your existing card limit. I think in the case of AU cards 1.5L is sufficient for most of the users.
If you have multiple cards.

Back