• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au bank latest updates from sept 1. 2024

Kumar93196

TF Ace
AU SMALL FINANCE BANK HAS UPDATED A FEW POLICIES FOR THERE CREDIT CARD.

1) AU has started *ONBOARDING* SINGLE NAME customers.

2) If you are a employee of govt or Ltf list company employee and your addresses are same as per cibil. So no verification will happen. And card will be generated with 24 to 48 hours.

3) if you are working in defence sector or in a sector in which office entry is restricted. You can ask the verification executive to visit according to your own choice or in most cases they won't verify the office. Just need to mail them your payslip for this.

4) ALMOST ALL AU CARDS ARE AVAILABLE IN RUPAY VARIENT.

More updates are coming soon.

AU SMALL FINANCE BANK HAS UPDATED A FEW POLICIES FOR THERE CREDIT CARD.

1) AU has started *ONBOARDING* SINGLE NAME customers.

2) If you are a employee of govt or Ltf list company employee and your addresses are same as per cibil. So no verification will happen. And card will be generated with 24 to 48 hours.

3) if you are working in defence sector or in a sector in which office entry is restricted. You can ask the verification executive to visit according to your own choice or in most cases they won't verify the office. Just need to mail them your payslip for this.

4) ALMOST ALL AU CARDS ARE AVAILABLE IN RUPAY VARIENT.

More updates are coming soon.
Kindly guide, which card of highest variant can my father get?
He is a central government employee.

Whenever I check YouTube comments about Au bank savings account, I found that maximum is negetive comment, maximum people are complaining about unnecessary charges and bad server.
How is your experience with Au?

Whenever I check YouTube comments about Au bank savings account, I found that maximum is negetive comment, maximum people are complaining about unnecessary charges and bad server.
How is your experience with Au?
My experience is just top notch been using its 0 balance account for a year. Never faced any issues till now.
What is the meaning of single name customer?
Single name stand for someone who don't have any sur name attached to him/her.

Is it really confirmed that single name person can also apply now? Can you share any communication from AU if it's written somewhere?

Back