• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Ivy - Premium Banking worth 25 lacs?

promoking

TF Select
Au bank recently launched their Premium Banking Program called Au ivY.
AQB required: 25 lacs
Debit card: AU iVY Visa Infinite Debit Card
Currently invite only program!
Is it worth ?

Reactions: h2v
The limit of 5L is the amount of Risk.
No. That is supposedly risk free. Any amount over that is the risk you take. So if you want to make an FD of 20 lakhs, you can make 2 of 10 each in your name and of your spouse or some other family member. Now you are covered for 10 lakhs and you are taking a risk of 10. Sounds quite reasonable to me. There is a risk with all banks in any case. You have to look at the small finance bank’s financial situation and then decide.

No. That is supposedly risk free. Any amount over that is the risk you take. So if you want to make an FD of 20 lakhs, you can make 2 of 10 each in your name and of your spouse or some other family member. Now you are covered for 10 lakhs and you are taking a risk of 10. Sounds quite reasonable to me. There is a risk with all banks in any case. You have to look at the small finance bank’s financial situation and then decide.
I'll do 5x4 and according to me Top private banks are very hard to fail. somehow, IDFC is also getting my Trust.

Really? Why? I have crores invested across different small finance banks. They are the only ones giving any decent return.

I'm assuming you are talking about investment in normal banking only. There is a reason why SFBs need to offer more compared to the norm. Yes one needs to take some amount of risk to earn more. People usually go to FDs for lower risk returns. For people who can afford to risk crores there are other ways to earn much higher returns than from banking in SFBs.

Def
I'm assuming you are talking about investment in normal banking only. There is a reason why SFBs need to offer more compared to the norm. Yes one needs to take some amount of risk to earn more. People usually go to FDs for lower risk returns. For people who can afford to risk crores there are other ways to earn much higher returns than from banking in SFBs.
Definitely. However for the amount you want to allocate to bank deposits, you still need to look for good returns.

Back