• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Ixigo Credit Card Re-apply or request for lead deletion

My AU Ixigo credit card application was rejected in March 24 due to a stupid mistake committed on my end. Mistakenly on the 1st page I had selected as self employed (which I was unable to change) due to which my application got rejected at the time of my office verification.
My place of work is same, I am a full time employee at the same organisation I had stated in my previous application.
I do have 5 other credit cards with an avg limit of 3 lakh+

If I try to reapply it right now through Ixigo website it asks me wait for 180 days after the previous application. So should I try re-applying through different mobile number and email id or should I wait for 6 months before reapplication?

Or should I write an email to AU Bank explaining the above and ask them to remove my lead from there server so that I can reapply from the same credentials (email id & mobile number)?

@deep@vie

If I try to reapply it right now through Ixigo website it asks me wait for 180 days after the previous application. So should I try re-applying through different mobile number and email id or should I wait for 6 months before reapplication?
Wait for 6 months Minimum. They will not delete the lead even if you ask them to remove it before 6 months.
Also, as your PAN is linked with the old application new number will not help you.

Back