• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Small Finance Bank MIS-LEADED/CHEATED ME

SAS

TF Premier
HI all, I would like to inform you all that the AU ROYALE account is completely useless now and many of us don't even know that they have discontinued their welcome benefits, milestone benefits, 1% cb up to 200 benefits (which are top 3 USPs of that account)

1st of April they have discontinued the first 2 and after that, the 1% CB upto 200 offer has also been discontinued from june 1st, and coming to the topic on 1st week of june 2 AU agents came to my home and they got me and my family opened 5 royale accounts and they have promised me all these benefits (they themselves are not updated regarding this devaluations) so they made us open the accounts

and now it's been a month and out of innocence i have completed all the eligible transactions to get welcome benefits and also 1% CB benefits and also started spending with AU cards so that I can also get milestone benefits after a month i didn't got my welcome benefits and then i asked my RM where are my welcome benefits (he said they are on the way) and I asked about 1% cb upto 200 (he said you will get after 45 days) so i called customer care they also said 1% CB have'nt been discontinued dont worry you will get it within 45 days ...

but I got doubts and started studying the au royale account brochure and there also it is showing the benefits (and then under that with small letters they said that above offers are discontinued from 1st april 2024)

1. whose mistake it is?
2. isn't it the responsibility of AU agents to be updated and isn't it the bank's responsibility to train their people with latest information
3. even the customer care agents don't have their product knowledge
4. when i complained they said that we will take action against those agents ... then what about my wasted time
5. isn't it cheating or misleading their customers and opening the accounts (i would have invested those balances elsewhere in stocks and i might have generated good returns as well) )

now help me with some tips like how to complain about this to RBI and also consumer forums ??? please suggest me if I am going wrong somewhere

HI all, I would like to inform you all that the AU ROYALE account is completely useless now and many of us don't even know that they have discontinued their welcome benefits, milestone benefits, 1% cb up to 200 benefits (which are top 3 USPs of that account)

1st of April they have discontinued the first 2 and after that, the 1% CB upto 200 offer has also been discontinued from june 1st, and coming to the topic on 1st week of june 2 AU agents came to my home and they got me and my family opened 5 royale accounts and they have promised me all these benefits (they themselves are not updated regarding this devaluations) so they made us open the accounts

and now it's been a month and out of innocence i have completed all the eligible transactions to get welcome benefits and also 1% CB benefits and also started spending with AU cards so that I can also get milestone benefits after a month i didn't got my welcome benefits and then i asked my RM where are my welcome benefits (he said they are on the way) and I asked about 1% cb upto 200 (he said you will get after 45 days) so i called customer care they also said 1% CB have'nt been discontinued dont worry you will get it within 45 days ...

but I got doubts and started studying the au royale account brochure and there also it is showing the benefits (and then under that with small letters they said that above offers are discontinued from 1st april 2024)

1. whose mistake it is?
2. isn't it the responsibility of AU agents to be updated and isn't it the bank's responsibility to train their people with latest information
3. even the customer care agents don't have their product knowledge
4. when i complained they said that we will take action against those agents ... then what about my wasted time
5. isn't it cheating or misleading their customers and opening the accounts (i would have invested those balances elsewhere in stocks and i might have generated good returns as well) )

now help me with some tips like how to complain about this to RBI and also consumer forums ??? please suggest me if I am going wrong somewhere
Do you have some proofs that said benefits was promised while account opening?

And after also when you enquired RM and CC, you got the reply in favour as promised by agent?

If yes (better if it's in writing; e-mail or some other means) you can make AU liable based on this somehow. BO may award some compensation.

P.S: It's your duty also to go through with the revised T&Cs before opening the account. But, AU fault>>>Yours.
So, BO may make decision in your favour if you can provide some concrete proof.

Reactions: SAS
Do you have some proofs that said benefits was promised while account opening?

And after also when you enquired RM and CC, you got the reply in favour as promised by agent?

If yes (better if it's in writing; e-mail or some other means) you can make AU liable based on this somehow. BO may award some compensation.

P.S: It's your duty also to go through with the revised T&Cs before opening the account. But, AU fault>>>Yours.
So, BO may make decision in your favour if you can provide some concrete proof.
thanks a lot ... i have the whatsapp conversation with that person (RM) who opened accounts for me .... and there are some chat proofs of twitter chat with agent ..... i will submit that
what if they ask " what do you want as a compensation " what should I ask ?

thanks a lot ... i have the whatsapp conversation with that person (RM) who opened accounts for me .... and there are some chat proofs of twitter chat with agent ..... i will submit that
what if they ask " what do you want as a compensation " what should I ask ?
Max. is 1 lac, put as much you like.

Also, note that I have written may award this doesn't guarantee you will get for sure, it's on discretion of BO.

Reactions: SAS
Back