• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU SMALL FINANCE BANK REFUSED TO TRANSFER MY DIVIDEND AMOUNT

This is a case where AUB staff are NOT USING their Banker's discretion. They could have helped the customer by paying that cheque (after verifying that he was their own customer) and issuing a Banker's Cheque payable to only to the customer - but without the closed account number n hand it over to the customer. He can then deposit that BC in his current bank.

Non-Bankers joining Banking industry n spoiling it. These jokers do not know the rules, do not know the practice nor are willing to help their own customers (ex-customer in this case). Not for nothing, I call them jokers.

I hope you have dividend warrant with you. If it was electronic, then mail must have been sent by company. Use that mail as proof.

Edit: So I read you have the cheque. Ask the registrar (RTA) to reissue the cheque either with new bank details or ask them to don't mention account at all.
Will ask the RTA same

This is a case where AUB staff are NOT USING their Banker's discretion. They could have helped the customer by paying that cheque (after verifying that he was their own customer) and issuing a Banker's Cheque payable to only to the customer - but without the closed account number n hand it over to the customer. He can then deposit that BC in his current bank.

Non-Bankers joining Banking industry n spoiling it. These jokers do not know the rules, do not know the practice nor are willing to help their own customers (ex-customer in this case). Not for nothing, I call them jokers.
Ok sir will send mail to RTA

The WILLINGNESS TO HELP is lacking nowadays. Selling n compliance have top priority. Sad, but true.

During 1986-87 floods, about 5000 villagers - in the village where I am 2nd in command of SBI branch - got ACCOUNT PAYEE relief cheques from AP Govt. About half of them do not have bank accounts. Despite the ACCOUNT PAYEE nature, I paid cash across the counter to all of them. Got the Village Sarpanch certify that that person has the needed Govt's Agri Owner's Passbook n with those details, and witnessed by VDO and another customer (who has account with us), I paid all such cheques. In cash, across the counter.

I got the action confirmed later by the District Collector, in writing n sent to our Zonal Office.

I wonder now ANY private bank can do this. Because they don't employ bankers. They employ only salesmen n data entry hands.

Back