• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Card is being issued now

Amit_

TF Select
I got axis ace card pre approved offer on 21 Feb. in axis mobile app. Without a second I applied for same. On 22 Feb. I saw on app that my application has been approved. Today I got a email that Card has been dispatched.

If you have account in Axis Bank. Check in Credit Card section. You may also have pre approved offer. I didn't get any email or sms about pre approved cards offer, just checked Credit card section, then applied for the Card.

This card is also being issued online. It's Apply link is active now. My friend has applied online and his application is in process. If you apply then please share your comments here that Ace card is showing to you or not.

It is better to check the pre approved offer first. If you don't have pre approved offer then apply online. This has been a dream card for many people. So grab this opportunity. In future due to high online application this card may be again an invitation basis card or may be not.

I don't think it will help as your insurance premium is very high.

Last month I used my Ace card to load pencilton wallet via ola PG (4% cashback), then I paid insurance payment through pencilton card. It is possible to buy Amazon gift cards (2% cashback) using Ace card and pay insurance payment through Amazon Pay.

But Amazon supports upto 1 lakh only. Kindly get any other experts' idea also on this matter
Off Topic: My OLA MONEY WALLET is blocked, don't know why !!

Need some suggestions, how to activate once again ?
I was KYC Verfied till Jun 2022, after that Ola Money Wallet got blocked and even disappeared from app

Ace offline application stopped from branch level...one of my colleague had forced to bank employee to apply for Ace card and eventually bank employee got warning email from bank..and had changed the application to fk axis .a week back it happened

Back