• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ace credit card joining fee waiver

Karthi

TF Buzz
I recently received Axis Ace credit card(Not activated yet) As per T&C's I'm supposed to make transaction of Rs.10000 within 45 days. My friend owns a shop which has QR code payment available. Can I send 10k to him and make this card FYF? Has any one tried doing that? 😅

I recently received Axis Ace credit card(Not activated yet) As per T&C's I'm supposed to make transaction of Rs.10000 within 45 days. My friend owns a shop which has QR code payment available. Can I send 10k to him and make this card FYF? Has any one tried doing that? 😅
You are looking for Joining Fee waiver as per the card feature. Please change the title to Joining Fee waiver. 🦁

Just pay someone's utility bill it's way to easier way to spend 10k it gives fee waiver and 500 worth cb on utility.

Axis ace isn't a rupay credit card. You can't just send money from it by scanning qr code.

I think payments below Rs.2000 doesn't have MDR charges. Correct me if I'm wrong
Yes, but the axis is chalkak, my friend. I’m not entirely sure if it would raise any flags, as you’d be making payments to the same QR code multiple times. Give it a try, and if it works smoothly, that’s fantastic. Otherwise, it’ll be a valuable learning experience for us.

Yes, but the axis is chalkak, my friend. I’m not entirely sure if it would raise any flags, as you’d be making payments to the same QR code multiple times. Give it a try, and if it works smoothly, that’s fantastic. Otherwise, it’ll be a valuable learning experience for us.
I sent 2000rs to a friend's merchant account multiple times. Now they are saying either I have to use savings account to send anything less than 2000 and I can only use cc upi if the amount is more than 2000.

I sent 2000rs to a friend's merchant account multiple times. Now they are saying either I have to use savings account to send anything less than 2000 and I can only use cc upi if the amount is more than 2000.
They mean bank or your friend?

WHO ARE
Language Pronouns GIF by Grammarly.com
?

Is there any other trick to get welcome benefit of axis ace apart from scan and pay?
I don't this so... Equation is simple, spend 10k within 45 days for Joining fee waiver. If the transactions are not gonna reflect in your statement, you ain't getting the meat

Has anyone with Axis Ace Credit card used it for scan and pay?
Not scan and pay but used it pay to merchant via paytm using ace cc without loading money to wallet or swipe machine.
Just mentioned the no in Paytm opted for pay via cc than entered the card no and rest details than done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-203046.png
    Screenshot_20240411-203046.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 32
Back