• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ace credit card joining fee waiver

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpeg
    IMG_0338.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 23
Does
I’m daily using Axis Ace card for Scan and Pay to my Bharat QR which accepts Scan and Pay through any card first you need to add your Ace card to google pay android only they you scan the below QR For trial you’ll see that you get option to pay using card
Does this attract any charges. I got the ACE CC this week and spending 10k for waiver in 45 days. I do have some spends upcoming but just curious did they charge you any fee for scan and pay through GPay?

Update: I have activated the card today. I have sent the mail to convert it to Rupay variant to use it for UPI transactions.

I have been using TATA Neu Infinity for my UPI spends. Planning to close this soon since it attracts Rs.1500 as annual charge, I'm not a buyer of any of the TATA brands.

I’m daily using Axis Ace card for Scan and Pay to my Bharat QR which accepts Scan and Pay through any card first you need to add your Ace card to google pay android only they you scan the below QR For trial you’ll see that you get option to pay using card
But the problem is not many merchants use use BharatPe. (Paytm, PhonePe, Gpay, are the dominant entities). Once I got a merchant who use BharatPe but he disabled paying via CC probably because of MDR.

Update: I have activated the card today. I have sent the mail to convert it to Rupay variant to use it for UPI transactions.

I have been using TATA Neu Infinity for my UPI spends. Planning to close this soon since it attracts Rs.1500 as annual charge, I'm not a buyer of any of the TATA brands.
Rupay variant of ACE? ACE is not available on Rupay 🦁

By the by what is the MDR they are levying? And are you getting any Reward points?

If I use my axis ace cc to topup meta ads will I be able for 2% cb and is it counted in first year fee waiver of 10k in 45 days???

Try it on your own risk:
* may block your card.
* cashback is not sure, but I got the cashback
#go to snapay, utility bill payment option, choose electricity bill,
# select 1 day settlement, then pay through wallet,
# choose Ola money wallet, then pay using axis ace card.

I don't want my card to be block I just want to know that is it eligible for first year fee waiver criteria in ace cc...

Back