• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ace Error

karankayastha

TF Premier
I applied for axis ace card 3 months back it said apply through axis bank website then again i got notification on gpay so i applied so i applied again & got the same error is it because of my pincode or what is the problem with axis bank?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_121112_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230615_121112_GPay.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 44

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Any way to apply offline?
No option to apply offline. It was launched in collaboration with google pay. During initial phase people got it by calling axis customer care based on their existing card but now they are not accepting the request for ACE.Still do a try if you are getting error or not getting invite in GPAY or axis mobile.

karankayastha

TF Premier
No option to apply offline. It was launched in collaboration with google pay. During initial phase people got it by calling axis customer care based on their existing card but now they are not accepting the request for ACE.Still do a try if you are getting error or not getting invite in GPAY or axis mobile.
I will complain to rbi regarding this as this is clearly misleading telling us to apply through their website when that card is not available there

karankayastha

TF Premier
Application process of this card is weird. Yesterday I got the invite after several months and when applied, this error came.
So i complaint in rbi ombudsman forum regarding this misleading error which says to apply ace in website where clearly ace is not available my complaint was closed but got a call from delhi head office & he send a guy for kyc & i applied ace c2c now lets see if it gets approved or not.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
So i complaint in rbi ombudsman forum regarding this misleading error which says to apply ace in website where clearly ace is not available my complaint was closed but got a call from delhi head office & he send a guy for kyc & i applied ace c2c now lets see if it gets approved or not.
This method is also explorable to get this card..Update the status of your card once you get any decision on the same

Last edited:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
But the irony is they're not allowing existing customers to apply directly as well. They say Gpay se apply karo. Gpay says Axis se apply karo.
Actually they have started the process once again. Now you can apply though Axis Mobile app but going through Apply Credit Card option.
If you are eligible, you will get an option to apply for Axis Ace card.

A lot of people have already got. It's been more than 2-3 months since they started this procedure.

Only thing which is resisting me to try and check the available cards is I want Magnus as my last card and I don't want to close my previous 2 cards as well.
Also most probably they hit your cibil first before showing you the available cards.

Can anyone confirm this CIBIL thing?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Actually they have started the process once again. Now you can apply though Axis Mobile app but going through Apply Credit Card option.
If you are eligible, you will get an option to apply for Axis Ace card.

A lot of people have already got. It's been more than 2-3 months since they started this procedure.

Only thing which is resisting me to try and check the available cards is I want Magnus as my last card and I don't want to close my previous 2 cards as well.
Also most probably they hit your cibil first before showing you the available cards.

Can anyone confirm this CIBIL thing?
Whenever I tried checking for eligible Axis card, it didn't hit CIBIL first. It only hits when we start applying for a specific card out of eligible list. So you're good to go.

kshitij_0

TF Ace