• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis and It's Internal Policy!

I have 7-month-old Axis Flipkart CC and other banks' total 5 CC total limit 4 lacs, CIBIL- 776. But Axis Rejected the Neo LTF CC application because of Internal Policy. Does anyone Suggest What should I do now?
why did even try, Axis is the most stupid bank I have ever came across.
RM never responds (I have closed all my accounts except for savings)

I have 7-month-old Axis Flipkart CC and other banks' total 5 CC total limit 4 lacs, CIBIL- 776. But Axis Rejected the Neo LTF CC application because of Internal Policy. Does anyone Suggest What should I do now?
Lolmao.
Same thing happened to me.
You can try after 90 days. Try via offline.
Actually axis co-branded card have high approval rate.

I doubt axis provides any LTF unless you hold their burgandy account. I dont think except flipkart and ACE card in lower segment any other cards provide promising benefits. I hold priority savings account, flipkart, ACE and 809 cibil points despite this they rejected iocl and kiwi card variant quoting internal policy. Not sure what is their internal policy, for that matter no banks provide valid reason for rejection

I doubt axis provides any LTF unless you hold their burgandy account. I dont think except flipkart and ACE card in lower segment any other cards provide promising benefits. I hold priority savings account, flipkart, ACE and 809 cibil points despite this they rejected iocl and kiwi card variant quoting internal policy. Not sure what is their internal policy, for that matter no banks provide valid reason for rejection
I didn't get airtel axis cc whereas it was offered to my wife who has no cc except the family account on the basis of my priority account

The internal politics is to give you-
1694846080529.png

Axis has been very uncertain over the past few weeks, I am and will suggest everyone hold back for applying a new card until they get their sh*t together and figure out what's going on within the bank.

I you want a LTF axis card, you may apply for LIC Axis CC. It seems to be relatively easily approved.

Back