• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis and It's Internal Policy!

I already hold Flipkart Axis CC with decent CL since the last 3 years.

I recently tried to apply for their NEO LTF CC under an offer provided on their app itself. However, my application was rejected by their PNO after two weeks stating that I need to either open a savings account with them or opt for their preapproved loan to avail this CC.

However, they are willing to provide me premium chargeable cards without any conditions.

I am really surprised by the behaviour of Axis Nodal officer and PNO. They still have a lot to learn and grow up.

I already hold Flipkart Axis CC with decent CL since the last 3 years.

I recently tried to apply for their NEO LTF CC under an offer provided on their app itself. However, my application was rejected by their PNO after two weeks stating that I need to either open a savings account with them or opt for their preapproved loan to avail this CC.

However, they are willing to provide me premium chargeable cards without any conditions.

I am really surprised by the behaviour of Axis Nodal officer and PNO. They still have a lot to learn and grow up.
Bruh, what? In what part of terms or conditions of Neo card is it written? If they have mentioned this in the email, you must write to RBI ॐbudsman with the proof and get the unnecessary CIBIL enquiry removed.

On 11 Sep, I applied for Axis Neo card and on 16 Sep axis rejected my application. No PH call No KYC No Income proof ask.
I also applied for the Axis Neo card on 17th September, 2023, and they rejected my application within 18 hours for the same reason without video KYC or income proof. Until this date, the CC Application Tracker page shows "No details found" for the application number.

I don't have any existing relationship with Axis Bank and never ever planning to even create one. Really awful bank!

I also applied for the Axis Neo card on 17th September, 2023, and they rejected my application within 18 hours for the same reason without video KYC or income proof. Until this date, the CC Application Tracker page shows "No details found" for the application number.

I don't have any existing relationship with Axis Bank and never ever planning to even create one. Really awful bank!
but i have already FK axis card

Back