• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas versus Regalia Gold

chatenrk

TF Buzz
I have both Axis atlas and Regalia Gold card. If the intention is to transfer points to Accor, what is the best option when swiping offline.

Also I buy vouchers via Amex Platinum travel to get rewards. Is Regalia gold a better option than that if we look at Smartbuy for voucher purchases.

sidp

TF Ace
If I am getting regalia gold LTF should I still go for regalia gold or Axis Atlas (for 3 - 4 Lakhs expenses)? I want to book flights. Also, how can we calculate reward rates for specific credit card?
Regalia gold base reward is low. For 3-4L you won't get any milestone. You may cross only 1 quarterly milestone. Better to take amex plat than these 2.

mrigank

TF Buzz
Regalia gold base reward is low. For 3-4L you won't get any milestone. You may cross only 1 quarterly milestone. Better to take amex plat than these 2.
I was also thinking for AMex platinum but
1. Lack of Offline Acceptance
2. Less Airport Lounges
3. I am getting Regalia Gold LTF so just in case if the expenses goes below 4 lakhs then I don't have to worry about the charges

sidp

TF Ace
I was also thinking for AMex platinum but
1. Lack of Offline Acceptance
2. Less Airport Lounges
3. I am getting Regalia Gold LTF so just in case if the expenses goes below 4 lakhs then I don't have to worry about the charges
Do you really need the extra lounge access? Check out if you are eligible for sapphiro alumni program. They are practically giving it away.

For rest there are other cards. If you getting it ltf then take it but try to get neu infinity as ltf also. If you are going to spend 3-4 L, neu infinity might be better option. Neu coins are almost like real cb. You can spend it on things you would have bough anyway like grocery, clothes. Medicine even gold.