• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank account upgrade offer

Does AXIS bank give upgrade offer to bank accounts?
Axis accounts are not like HDFC where HDFC Saving Max Accounts have a different tier system.

so, they don't offer upgrades - they only ask you to do so or if you are willing to upgrade - though you have to maintain MAB for those accounts, unlike HDFC if you don't maintain they won't charge and at max downgrade automatically.

Axis accounts are not like HDFC where HDFC Saving Max Accounts have a different tier system.

so, they don't offer upgrades - they only ask you to do so or if you are willing to upgrade - though you have to maintain MAB for those accounts, unlike HDFC if you don't maintain they won't charge and at max downgrade automatically.
Incorrect, I had Prime Salary account and they automatically upgraded my account to Prestige salary account even without taking my consent. Although I don't mind 😉

Does AXIS bank give upgrade offer to bank accounts?
In 1.5 yrs they didn't provide any upgrade offer even though i maintained good MAB..

Have to manually upgrade by visiting branch..

Incorrect, I had Prime Salary account and they automatically upgraded my account to Prestige salary account even without taking my consent. Although I don't mind 😉
May be they provide upgrades for salary accounts, i heard few saying but less chances for savings account

HDFC does not charge for non maintainance of MAB Classic and above accounts. They just downgrade it.
Also, from Savings Max, HDFC offers free Debit card. Axis does not offer free card even for MAB 75k accounts

Yeah because the mail they send is default opt in and you need to opt out if you don't want. But be careful as they may add charges for Debit card. Read my Post in thread 'Repository of ways to get Rupay platinum card of all possible banks' https://www.technofino.in/community...num-card-of-all-possible-banks.916/post-48674

Yeah because the mail they send is default opt in and you need to opt out if you don't want. But be careful as they may add charges for Debit card. Read my Post in thread 'Repository of ways to get Rupay platinum card of all possible banks' https://www.technofino.in/community...num-card-of-all-possible-banks.916/post-48674
Yeah I was charged for debit card as the debit card I had(prime one) was not LTF for prestige account so I escalated, got the prestige debit card(LTF) and got my charges reversed.

HDFC does not charge for non maintainance of MAB Classic and above accounts. They just downgrade it.
Also, from Savings Max, HDFC offers free Debit card. Axis does not offer free card even for MAB 75k accounts
Even for regular accounts, I have seen HDFC alert customers well before deducting MAB charges whereas Axis doesn't give any alert. Axis only knows deduction. I am not sure how are they surviving! I am an Axis Customer & I am maintaining a good TRV with them. Till now, I didn't experience any upgradation or freebies.

Even for regular accounts, I have seen HDFC alert customers well before deducting MAB charges whereas Axis doesn't give any alert. Axis only knows deduction. I am not sure how are they surviving! I am an Axis Customer & I am maintaining a good TRV with them. Till now, I didn't experience any upgradation or freebies.
I too am Axis Customer. I will be closing the account on Dec 10, as my 1 year will be complete.

Yeah I was charged for debit card as the debit card I had(prime one) was not LTF for prestige account so I escalated, got the prestige debit card(LTF) and got my charges reversed.
I too have salary account with them, what criteria should qualify for upgrade any idea on your side?

I too have salary account with them, what criteria should qualify for upgrade any idea on your side?
Axis does offer auto salary account upgrade, 1L salary credit to be eligible for Priority, 3L for Burgundy. Same can be found if you're trying to open a new salary account online with axis.

Axis does offer auto salary account upgrade, 1L salary credit to be eligible for Priority, 3L for Burgundy. Same can be found if you're trying to open a new salary account online with axis.
I have not been upgraded even though I have Priority Salary and am getting 3l in my account. Is this automatic process?

You can get it done manually at any branch. Automatic process is dependent on how soon their algorithm picks up your salary pattern.
I can't do it via branch since they ask for a registered company and payslips. I think I have had 5-6 monthly credits now. Is automatic process seen by anyone?

I can't do it via branch since they ask for a registered company and payslips. I think I have had 5-6 monthly credits now. Is automatic process seen by anyone?
You are getting more than 3L per month salary in your account and it is not a registered company. Is it not registered with bank for salary accounts or not a registered company at all? Generally, they upgrade it with 1-3 salary credits into account.

I dont think automatic process is overseen by a person for each account holder.

Back