• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card 15k VIP members lounge.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the super premium "Axis Flipkart 15k VIP members lounge."

I think there is a need to start a dedicated thread where our elite and evergrowing community of Axis Flipkart 15k (ONLY) limit card holders can discuss ways to increase their limit and renounce their membership of this exclusive club for good.

I am an/a (EXTRA) proud holder of Axis Flipkart CC with limit of 15k (ONLY) and I know for sure that there are many cardholders like me here and elsewhere who are proud owners of this card with this exclusive 15k (ONLY) limit.

I am holding this card for over a year and never got any automatic LE so far. Never asked Axis for LE also as I read some posts where people who tried got rejected by Axis. Share your experiences here if you managed to get your limits increased or been rejected in trying to do so. (Although membership of this club is governed by strict and stringent rules, non-members of this exclusive 15k club are also encouraged to share their experiences / suggestions.)

P.S.: The only good thing about my card is that I got it LTF.

Last edited:
😂. Yeah. Like them or hate them, they perhaps have the best credit cards in the market. They know it and may be that's why they don't give a damn.
They will be facing lots of competition eventually.
I mean, HDFC was the king of Credit Cards for Super Premium category, but Axis bank overthrew them. So, why cant another bank overthrow Axis ? They may last long, but not forever.
Anyways, I don't have a problem when they are giving low credit limit or something. I have a problem when they promised something and didn't fulfill it.
Once they promised to convert my Flipkart Card to LTF (I had proof), but they denied saying that it is not possible.
Now, this limit stuff.
If they continue with this behaviour, they may face serious backlash eventually.

Another example is - many of my relatives are business people, and have accounts with almost all the banks in my hometown. However, all of them closed their Axis bank accounts, because of this nuisance.

I swear this makes me laugh, it's hilarious how random Axis can be. Maybe there should be a badge given to members of this exclusive club.

But random can be good, even up to this date they've been the only bank that has offered me a credit card, even for the most basic credit cards in other banks always rejected.

Credit history of just over 1 year old might be the cause along with applying online rather than offline since even when applying with payslips/ITR/bank statements still rejected.

What?! 3 different limits lol 😂
Yep . They matched limit to 25k after 1 month, because they can never get away from a written document, but they didn't match the 69k limit as was shown.
If I complain to RBI, it is very obvious that Axis will argue that the Credit limit shown in the image was aggregated limit, and not the limit of that card. So, I don't want to waste time with RBI.

They will be facing lots of competition eventually.
I mean, HDFC was the king of Credit Cards for Super Premium category, but Axis bank overthrew them. So, why cant another bank overthrow Axis ? They may last long, but not forever.
Anyways, I don't have a problem when they are giving low credit limit or something. I have a problem when they promised something and didn't fulfill it.
Once they promised to convert my Flipkart Card to LTF (I had proof), but they denied saying that it is not possible.
Now, this limit stuff.
If they continue with this behaviour, they may face serious backlash eventually.

Another example is - many of my relatives are business people, and have accounts with almost all the banks in my hometown. However, all of them closed their Axis bank accounts, because of this nuisance.
Yeah. I totally agree with you. No business can survive on policies which are not honest, transparent and customer friendly.

I swear this makes me laugh, it's hilarious how random Axis can be.

But random can be good, even up to this date they've been the only bank that has offered me a credit card, even for the basic ones in other banks always rejected.

Credit history of just over 1 year old might be the cause along with applying online rather than offline since even when applying with payslips/ITR/bank statements still rejected.
Same thing happened with my cousin. Axis was the only bank that offered a Card, even when all the banks were rejecting as my cousin did not have any Credit Limit.
But, there was a twist to that. I already informed him to apply for the card on or after March 15, 2022, as it was their closing quarter. So , card was approved within 2 days of document collection.
Previously Axis had rejected around 4 applications for the cousin.

Same thing happened with my cousin. Axis was the only bank that offered a Card, even when all the banks were rejecting as my cousin did not have any Credit Limit.
But, there was a twist to that. I already informed him to apply for the card on or after March 15, 2022, as it was their closing quarter. So , card was approved within 2 days of document collection.
Previously Axis had rejected around 4 applications for the cousin.
I'm gonna try that! But somehow it still makes me believe that this is an Axis thing trying to meet sales quotas because the catch was I can only apply for their premium cards.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the super premium "Axis Flipkart 15k VIP members lounge."

I think there is a need to start a dedicated thread where our elite and evergrowing community of Axis Flipkart 15k (ONLY) limit card holders can discuss ways to increase their limit and renounce their membership of this exclusive club for good.

I am an/a (EXTRA) proud holder of Axis Flipkart CC with limit of 15k (ONLY) and I know for sure that there are many cardholders like me here and elsewhere who are proud owners of this card with this exclusive 15k (ONLY) limit.

I am holding this card for over a year and never got any automatic LE so far. Never asked Axis for LE also as I read some posts where people who tried got rejected by Axis. Share your experiences here if you managed to get your limits increased or been rejected in trying to do so. (Although membership of this club is governed by strict and stringent rules, non-members of this exclusive 15k club are also encouraged to share their experiences / suggestions.)

P.S.: The only good thing about my card is that I got it LTF.
I've been using FK CC since March 2022 but my limit is still 15K. Since I already have SBI Cashback card, I'm thinking of closing this card.

But why are you closing card? Had the purpose of getting it been fulfilled?
I got other cards. And I am planning to take Amex Card in July or something.
Also, now that I am in Bangalore, I am using Credit Cards just like UPI here. So, I was hoping to achieve the 1.6 lakh spend based waiver for Axis Ace. But, with only 25k, I dont think I can.

I got other cards. And I am planning to take Amex Card in July or something.
Also, now that I am in Bangalore, I am using Credit Cards just like UPI here. So, I was hoping to achieve the 1.6 lakh spend based waiver for Axis Ace. But, with only 25k, I dont think I can.
Isn't the spend based waiver for Ace is Rs. 2 Lakhs?

Isn't the spend based waiver for Ace is Rs. 2 Lakhs?
No, it was reduced for me, after I threatened to close the card. The thing is, there was a big payment that I had to make. So, I wanted to get that 2% before I actually close the card. Now, just waiting for the cashback to appear in my statement cycle.

No, it was reduced for me, after I threatened to close the card. The thing is, there was a big payment that I had to make. So, I wanted to get that 2% before I actually close the card. Now, just waiting for the cashback to appear in my statement cycle.
When the reversal spend amount is reduced do we get that thing in writing and
Does this reversal spend of 1.6L only for this year or it's set as 1.6L forever??

I've been using FK CC since March 2022 but my limit is still 15K. Since I already have SBI Cashback card, I'm thinking of closing this card.
Yeah same here, I too have SBI cashback card with a decent limit which make Axis FK card useless. But since I have it LTF so thinking of keeping the membership of the club for time being.

When the reversal spend amount is reduced do we get that thing in writing and
Does this reversal spend of 1.6L only for this year or it's set as 1.6L forever??
No. You wont get it in writing, but you can record that call , and it will be accepted by Axis Bank.
The reduced spend based waiver is forever

No. You wont get it in writing, but you can record that call , and it will be accepted by Axis Bank.
The reduced spend based waiver is forever
Wow
I will also now reduce the spend waiver.
Any trick to get it or what did you exactly said that they reduced the spend wavier??

Wow
I will also now reduce the spend waiver.
Any trick to get it or what did you exactly said that they reduced the spend wavier??
Tell them that you want to close the card, as you don't want to pay for the Annual Fees. Your call will be transferred to Senior Dept. Record that call. Ask them to reduce the charges or the Spend based waiver. They will reduce it.

Tell them that you want to close the card, as you don't want to pay for the Annual Fees. Your call will be transferred to Senior Dept. Record that call. Ask them to reduce the charges or the Spend based waiver. They will reduce it.
Thanks

Reactions: AsB
Now my story time -
Having multiple axis cards and journey was like this -
Applied for Axis Freecharge on August 2020 got it as 50,000 limit .
Applied Flipkart axis ( Mastercard) in December 2020 - got approved with 30,000 limit .
Applied Myzone LTF in 2022 got limit of 50,000 .

Closed Freecharge in 2021 .
Closed Myzone in 2022 October.

Applied for Magnus - approved with 5,20,000 limit .

Not received any limit enhancement for flipkart axis from last 2 years . Even tried to individual card limit and try to get same aggregate limit for both but everything was denied .
Salary slips were sent for limit enhancement nothing happened.
Applied magnus and got it approved without any single income document.

Really axis logic are weird.

Back