• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank credit card application error

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello TF community,

Has anyone tried to apply Axis bank card in recent time?

I can’t proceed after this step (see screenshot)!!

Basically nothing is happening while clicking “Next”

Attachments

• IMG_7124.jpeg
    IMG_7124.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 36

aswin2cool

TF Buzz
Hi,

I had faced similar issue while applying for credit card. In my case, issue was that I don't get OTP generated. I had raised this issue to PNO and even RBI ombudsman. They finally ended up mentioning that as my full name length is quite longer (more than 25 characters) their systems were not able to accommodate this in their credit card application. In my case, they mentioned issue occurs only if you are an existing Axis bank savings account holder having full name in their system with length > 25 characters and trying to apply for a credit card. After escalating for a period of 5 months finally RBI ombudsman asked Axis to pay 5K as service discrepancy. However, Axis still insisted that I need to reduce my name length to a short one for them to proceed with credit card application. But, as Axis credit card devaluation itself happened in mean while I didn't follow up further with Axis bank. All this is while am having Axis as my salary account and being a Axis priority customer.

FYI I even tried approaching bank applying offline, all the while OTP generation is the issue. OTP doesn't get generated in my case due to long name.

So, please check in your case as well this could be a similar reason for being stuck in that page. It is a waste of time dealing with Axis bank.

Shalbin

TF Buzz
Hi,
I am getting some error while applying for Axis Credit Card.
Please find the snapshot attached.
Is there a solution to fix this?
"We have reviewed your application no. ******** however, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your Axis Bank Credit Card application as we have received a duplicate request".
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20240522-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240522-WA0005.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3