• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank credit card email address for limit enhancement

@Somu_219

TF Buzz
Hi,

please help me with the email address of Axis Bank credit card to request for a limit enhancement of my axis cards, currently I do have 2.52 aggregate limit and other cards I have 4.5 limit.

I appreciate your suggestions and support.

Thank you

Estimated LE for salary ranges. Info gathered from community members.

Net salary
1.2L - 1.5L ≅ 3L (verified)
1.5L - 2.0L ≅ 5L (unverified)
2.0L - 2.3L ≅ 7L (verified)
2.3L - 2.6L ≅ 9L (kinda verified)
2.6L - 3.0L ≅ 10L (maybe)
does axis gives limit enhancement every 6-8 months
as i have 50000 limit on flipkart axis card applied on 02/2023 and got limit enhancement offer on 10/2023 for rs165000 so will i get another offer after 8 months ?
well i am accepting this offer as 165000 is much needed for me.

does axis gives limit enhancement every 6-8 months
as i have 50000 limit on flipkart axis card applied on 02/2023 and got limit enhancement offer on 10/2023 for rs165000 so will i get another offer after 8 months ?
well i am accepting this offer as 165000 is much needed for me.
Consider yourself lucky and accept it without expecting further LE soon ..as they don't generally give for Flipkart card frequently

Estimated LE for salary ranges. Info gathered from community members.

Net salary
1.2L - 1.5L ≅ 3L (verified)
1.5L - 2.0L ≅ 5L (unverified)
2.0L - 2.3L ≅ 7L (verified)
2.3L - 2.6L ≅ 9L (kinda verified)
2.6L - 3.0L ≅ 10L (maybe)
On my salary slip my actual package is mentioned, however I have deductions for car lease nps etc, as a result the amount that gets deposited in Bank is lot lower so will they consider the CTC mentioned in the salary slip or the net amount getting deposited in the bank account?

On my salary slip my actual package is mentioned, however I have deductions for car lease nps etc, as a result the amount that gets deposited in Bank is lot lower so will they consider the CTC mentioned in the salary slip or the net amount getting deposited in the bank account?
Net salary - the amount that gets deposited in the bank. The above gathered info is slightly old. There can be changes now.

Net salary - the amount that gets deposited in the bank. The above gathered info is slightly old. There can be changes now.
The thing is, when I applied for first axis card I did not have those deductions and I got a good limit with the card. Now after 6 months, when I do have those deductions and the net salary is lower, is it possible that instead of le, they reduce the limit?

Just send mail to pno@axisbank.com

I sent ITR & Computation. They need both. And my LE was increased 150% on my Axis Airtel card. Total time taken was 2 working days. Got cibil hit as it was manual request.

Card is just going to be 4 month old. Starting Limit was 1.25L
Bro can you share the whole process and timelines?
Cz I mailed to pno on 30th and they said they will get back in 3 days but no response yet.

I sent request on 4th August. Got reply on same day that they will respond in 3 working days.

After 2 days I sent documents again ( ITR + Computation ) & my highest credit card statement of other bank for reference.

Next day got email that my limit had been increased. There may be few days delay after submitting documents. But it should not take more than 5-6 working days for full process.

I sent request on 4th August. Got reply on same day that they will respond in 3 working days.

After 2 days I sent documents again ( ITR + Computation ) & my highest credit card statement of other bank for reference.

Next day got email that my limit had been increased. There may be few days delay after submitting documents. But it should not take more than 5-6 working days for full process.
You sent the docs after they asked you to or did you sent on your own?

I sent on my own because second time i also attached my other bank highest limit credit card statement, I forgot to attach it first time. Along with that I attached ITR & Computation again & sent it.
Oh okay. That's the thing. I sent them mail and they said they will get back in 3 days but no response received. Was waiting for them to ask for income docs.

Oh okay. That's the thing. I sent them mail and they said they will get back in 3 days but no response received. Was waiting for them to ask for income docs.
Just send them ITR & Computation. Or you can send 3 months salary slip & salary credit bank statement of 3 months.

And attach your highest credit card limit statement of any bank.

Don't wait for them to ask. Send it.

Just send them ITR & Computation. Or you can send 3 months salary slip & salary credit bank statement of 3 months.

And attach your highest credit card limit statement of any bank.

Don't wait for them to ask. Send it.
Yea .. sent the same today through chat support.
Let's see what happens.
Thanks for the info.

Hey guys

I've increase the credit limit on my axis Flipkart from 61k to got 130k in june bt i HV addon card of Indian oil as well can i request axis support to increase the limit on add-on card with the same ITR docs? Will they increase it?

Back