• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Getting Approved but Not Getting Dispatched

CodeNinja

TF Buzz
My brother applied for LTF My Zone Credit Card recently and it got approved (received confirmation SMS) as well but the card has not been dispatched even after 10 days of approval. He also applied for the Axis FK card as well back in February but it was the same issue there as well, it got approved but never got dispatched. When I reached out to their customer support (Till PNO) for the FK Application, they said they were not able to process the application due to internal policies. Do note that he applied for the card via the bank agent each time and the agent made fake promises of 100% approval (which we already knew) but he tried his luck once again. Adding to that they somehow also added a Neo Credit Card Application which was approved as well on their own (He never applied for this one) post the My Zone got approved.
How can I contact axis bank to get it dispatched now?

In my experience, i have noted axis bank do have some strict internal policies. But if it's approved then it should be dispatched. I would suggest you to visit axis bank branch to get clarity if it was actually approved or not. And If it's approved. Ask them what's the problem of getting it dispatched. Maybe address or communication error. If you have the approval email or messages. You can directly take it to branch and they might be happy to help you out.

In my experience, i have noted axis bank do have some strict internal policies. But if it's approved then it should be dispatched. I would suggest you to visit axis bank branch to get clarity if it was actually approved or not. And If it's approved. Ask them what's the problem of getting it dispatched. Maybe address or communication error. If you have the approval email or messages. You can directly take it to branch and they might be happy to help you out.
I have raised a complaint with the customer support team. The branch officials are of no help majority of the times

i m also getting this issue now, axis my zone credit card approved & printed on 2 march 2023, but its 12 march & card still not dispatched.

There is a thread happening currently on the same issue. Axis Bank acquired Citi business on March 1st 2023 and they are delaying dispatching of the cards by more than 10 days. My card was approved on 4th march and it got dispatched today. So you will get your turn. Just keep your patience high. you will get your dispatch details soon.

Axis bank has lot of burden on them, without proper preparation they have acquired Citi bank and they are not doing their day to day operations well. Even for a normal credit card application process and dispatch they are creating lot of hiccups. As a customer of both Citi bank and Axis bank I am worried now that both the card operations will be tedious from now on.

I have raised a complaint with the customer support team. The branch officials are of no help majority of the times
I've also faced the same issue, visited bank twice. But bank official only listen to you if you're saving account holder or loan account holder. For credit card holder they just paas you on to next desk, and at last you'll be provided the solution - "talk to credit card support, we can't help you." 🥺

Back