• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank credit card upgrade paths

rockking1994

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IMG_6695.png Hi
I have been using axis airtel card for about 2 years
Never got any upgrade offer nor any limit increase
I tried to contact them with chat always got the
same reply no upgrade offer available and also when asked for limit increases the would say the office address doesn’t match call customer care to update i did that as well still no limit increases
I have been looking in to the app as well for offer never got any thing
One fine day i just call them and ask for a Rupay card which they where ready to issue Myzone cc and got one
So till now
1) no offer on App
2) no offer on Chat support
3) no offer on call support

But yesterday got a notification on my laptop
To check for an offer so i did on
Low and behold it shows me i have pre approved till atlas card
Still have nothing in app
IMG_6694.jpeg
IMG_6693.jpeg

For magnus card they ask documents for sure
Other cards no idea
Many Magnus users might not like this and not sure whether it's or false. Just wanna tell some interaction I had with Axis personnel at Delhi Airport.

- This was my first interaction with Axis executive in Airport, I pretended with him that I didn't have Magnus but in actual I had it. I asked him for Magnus application for which he told me that they are currently sourcing for 30L and higher annual income. Approvals for Magnus will be tough now and they want all the existing Magnus users to close the card. Next FY they are gonna revamp the Magnus again, by the time it will be one year for the Citi onboarded users. But I have trust issues with Axis and their Agents.

Many Magnus users might not like this and not sure whether it's or false. Just wanna tell some interaction I had with Axis personnel at Delhi Airport.

- This was my first interaction with Axis executive in Airport, I pretended with him that I didn't have Magnus but in actual I had it. I asked him for Magnus application for which he told me that they are currently sourcing for 30L and higher annual income. Approvals for Magnus will be tough now and they want all the existing Magnus users to close the card. Next FY they are gonna revamp the Magnus again, by the time it will be one year for the Citi onboarded users. But I have trust issues with Axis and their Agents.
Oh good attempt by you to get information
I assume that 25k Edge Rewards pm will kick in once all settled by this year end
Again its Axis Bank 🪓🪓🪓

• Haha
Reactions: BVC
Oh good attempt by you to get information
I assume that 25k Edge Rewards pm will kick in once all settled by this year end
Again its Axis Bank 🪓🪓🪓
He was some upper level executive having some discussion with this team. He did hide his ID card else would've got some information about him, he was busy catching his flight travelling somewhere.

Not sure of the 25K ER but they might revamp certain things by increasing price keeping it on par with Olympus or rework on their portfolios. But one thing he did stressed out is Axis not gonna leave Magnus like that they will revive it for sure.

Last edited:
He was come upper level executive having some discussion with this team. He did hide his ID card else would've got some information about him, he was busy catching his flight travelling somewhere.

Not sure of the 25K ER but they might revamp certain things by increasing price keeping it on par with Olympus or rework on their portfolios. But one thing he did stressed out is Axis not gonna leave Magnus like that they will revive it for sure.
Yes their product team is best on taking yield
That too post premium clients onboard from citi bank its time for them to get back the best revenue 👍

Reactions: BVC
Got a call from a Axis Rep offering upgrade and I am now confused what Axis mean by upgrade , I thought they will upgrade my card and I carry on my with my new card but seems like they are offering another card, When I probed she said I will get an 'Upgraded' card with shared limit and then use both cards for two months to get CL increase and then close the old card, Guess that is one way to upgrade🤪...She was more interested in me starting an application online with her and enter her code somewhere in the application🙃

View attachment 64645Hi
same reply no upgrade offer available and also when asked for limit increases the would say the office address doesn’t match call customer care to update i did that as well still no limit increases
One fine day i just call them and ask for a Rupay card which they where ready to issue Myzone cc and got one
So till now
1) no offer on App

View attachment 64644
View attachment 64646
Is there a CIBIL hit once we proceed on options? Have Atlas and M4B already but looking for a Rupay card

View attachment 64645Hi
So till now
1) no offer on App

View attachment 64644
View attachment 64646
Well there's difference between upgrade and new card...
Same thing is with me... I have offers till Magnus, Atlas but upgrade offer till Select and Privelege card only...
But I suppose of we talk to customer care, they might upgrade to one of the offered cards...

He was some upper level executive having some discussion with this team. He did hide his ID card else would've got some information about him, he was busy catching his flight travelling somewhere.

Do you have any reason to believe that what he said applies to vanilla magnus and not just M4B? Because it seems like getting vanilla magnus through pre-approved offer is very easy right now.

Do you have any reason to believe that what he said applies to vanilla magnus and not just M4B? Because it seems like getting vanilla magnus through pre-approved offer is very easy right now.
Vanilla Magnus or M4B I didn’t discuss. Our discussion started for applying Magnus so he must be referring to Vanilla only. But let’s see how it goes. As a loyal and love towards Magnus I will not close this year. Last 2 years I paid only 1800 to Axis for Magnus. But Magnus gave me lot of love and benefits.

does anyone get this error? I have been getting it for months now in the app as well as on the above link shared

Attachments

• IMG_1290.png
    IMG_1290.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 13
View attachment 64645Hi
So till now
1) no offer on App

View attachment 64644
View attachment 64646
I was having the same problem. You solved it! I applied through your given link.
Thanks again!:partyface:

Back