• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank customer care number is not free

Sachs

TF Select
In my last postpaid bill of airtel I found 150 rupees extra. I was trying to get my amazon voucher Worth 500 INR for airtel axis card. I tried from a prepaid sim and could not connect at all. Can anyone suggest how to call axis service centre without incurring call charges. I use airtel postpaid. Can anyone tell me what is the cost of this call per min?

This is not axis bank number, its a fake number... vijaykkota, please share authentic information only.
If we found that you are sharing such fake information intentionally, your account will be banned permanently.
hello i use to call to customer care this number only, some many times i was called to this number, this number was given by bank officials,
Note: when the line busy u get voice "pls check the number" , try and try call will connect

This is not axis bank number, its a fake number... vijaykkota, please share authentic information only.
If we found that you are sharing such fake information intentionally, your account will be banned permanently.
Thanks dada for the heads up.....fellow members pls use the authentic numbers of any financial institution from their web site only.
Ex if u search for indusind application status u will get lot of fake nos in web dont use those.

Back