• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank: Escalation above PNO?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
is there any way to escalate above PNO level?
i had a service request for bank account upgrade but the pno is responding like first level customer care with canned responses, without even reading the email.

RBI Ombudsman... yes! Most of the Axis Associates are functioning like a robot only. Hence, people are frustrated with this bank. What happened?

Last edited:
RBI Ombudsman... yes! Most of the Axis Associates are functioning like a robot only. Hence, people are frustrated with this bank. What happened?
nothing serious as such, hence i didn't think of going to ombudsman or twitter route.

i was maintaining AMB/AQB well above the minimum requirement for a Priority account for the last year or so. i sent them an email for upgrade. in reply, they sent me a step by step process to do it via app. but the app was showing that i am ineligible for upgrade. i escalated this to pno, and they sent the exact same reply. it is as if they did not even read my email.

so i started moving my balance to other bank now as they dont care.

nothing serious as such, hence i didn't think of going to ombudsman or twitter route.

i was maintaining AMB/AQB well above the minimum requirement for a Priority account for the last year or so. i sent them an email for upgrade. in reply, they sent me a step by step process to do it via app. but the app was showing that i am ineligible for upgrade. i escalated this to pno, and they sent the exact same reply. it is as if they did not even read my email.

so i started moving my balance to other bank now as they dont care.
Nothing you can do. Even, this case can't be addressed through Ombudsman. Recently, I faced similar robotic response from Axis Team also. I was trying to unsubscribe chargeable sms from ATM but transaction was failing abruptly. Hence, I reported it. Surprisingly, their team is just doing same copy paste job. These steps are already written in Axis website & they are echoing same statement.

It's better to visit branch, again bunch of idiots are working there. They may divert you. Stick to your point always.

Is there a point of raising complaint to ombudsman considering multiple CIBIL enquiries by Axis in a period of 30 days and rejecting both times for some random reason?
No because if you had applied then you have given consent to bank to pull data for credit check. So any complaint will not be addresses as technically it's correct thing done by bank.

Axis PNO's are not much help. They just send the same robotic response every time. Rightly said that it looks like that they don't even read the complete email content. Visiting the branch can help I believe.

Last edited:
Back