• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Gender issue

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
One would never understand the pain of getting a seat in BMTC busses even though we pay for it as the system is abused.
Seat ok ..
Once u by mistake step into women only coach of metro .
You become molestor just by stepping.
Just delhi things

techt

TF Legend
Can feel it. We have the same shit in Punjab.
And why Doc is laughing at this post ... oh ... I got it , he is relaxing in a Railway lounge.
Happy Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

sidp

TF Ace
One would never understand the pain of getting a seat in BMTC busses even though we pay for it as the system is abused.
I am already a big guy, leave knee room, I hardly get Butt room. Then some girl would come and say, dikhta nahi Kya? Ladies log khade hen. And then I have to stand up with a bent neck.
That's why I hardly use public transport.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am already a big guy, leave knee room, I hardly get Butt room. Then some girl would come and say, dikhta nahi Kya? Ladies log khade hen. And then I have to stand up with a bent neck.
I make them cry still don't offer seat . Unless i see medical condition

techt

TF Legend
And these are the same types who would never give their seat for a physically challenged or an elderly or an expectant mother.

sidp

TF Ace
I make them cry still don't offer seat . Unless i see medical condition
These incidents are pretty old. Got my own bike at young age. I took town bus for few months during junior college. And then college bus in engg 1st year. You can say no to strangers but saying no to senior girl is big no no. Especially when they have bf who don't care about getting suspended.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
These incidents are pretty old. Got my own bike at young age. I took town bus for few months during junior college. And then college bus in engg 1st year. You can say no to strangers but saying no to senior girl is big no no. Especially when they have bf who don't care about getting suspended.
Yeah true indeed .
But i never got intimated by senior ..i was Rowdy myself from class 6 😁😁.
When u grow up with guns u don't get indimated by bullies

sidp

TF Ace
Yeah true indeed .
But i never got intimated by senior ..i was Rowdy myself from class 6 😁😁.
When u grow up with guns u don't get indimated by bullies
It's not even about getting bullied. If I want, I can take on most people. But I like peace and quiet. Avoiding trouble is best.
I moved to a new city in 8th std and had beat up a rowdy kid. Later got to know his brother was a wanted gangster who blew up my nearest police station. In our locality leave guns and bombs, even mugging is very rare.Things wouldve gotten out of hands. I try to control my anger after that. Hehe

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
bullets ? seems you are real life Arjun Reddy/ Kabir Singh
When i was in jamui ( naxal affected) .
I saw train robbery
Train hijack
Real naxal attack with 300 round fire on train
Live murder 50 ft away ( i though it was diwali bomb )
& Numerous arms legal & illegal.
It was eventful 6 year there from class 5-10 .
( Family is in police) ps 😂

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's not even about getting bullied. If I want, I can take on most people. But I like peace and quiet. Avoiding trouble is best.
I moved to a new city in 8th std and had beat up a rowdy kid. Later got to know his brother was a wanted gangster who blew up my nearest police station. In our locality leave guns and bombs, even mugging is very rare.Things wouldve gotten out of hands. I try to control my anger after that. Hehe
Your parents would've called you back home. Anyway I'm jealous of people who left home at such early age. My parents didn't allow me to go without them or a guardian or security until I was 21

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Karnataka is too Dark 🥸 hehe 😁
Blew up station .
I thought only bihar was famous previously.
U guys are too ahead too

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When i was in jamui ( naxal affected) .
I saw train robbery
Train hijack
Real naxal attack with 300 round fire on train
Live murder 50 ft away ( i though it was diwali bomb )
& Numerous arms legal & illegal.
It was eventful 6 year there from class 5-10 .
( Family is in police) ps 😂
Bhai bhai bhai

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Your parents would've called you back home. Anyway I'm jealous of people who left home at such early age. My parents didn't allow me to go without them or a guardian or security until I was 21
Golden spoon effect.. !!