• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank has not dispatched credit card from 2 weeks after card printing

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 3481
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 3481

Hello Everyone!

Please comment here if anybody else is facing this issue with Axis Bank. My credit card has been approved in Feb last week and till now the credit card has not been shipped to my address. I am not able to activate credit card because of this issue. Axis Bank is telling me to wait 10-15 working days and they are not at all mentioning that why credit card dispatch is taking so long. Several others are facing this issue and a lot of complaints regarding card dispatch can be seen on Twitter. What to do in this case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone!

Please comment here if anybody else is facing this issue with Axis Bank. My credit card has been approved in Feb last week and till now the credit card has not been shipped to my address. I am not able to activate credit card because of this issue. Axis Bank is telling me to wait 10-15 working days and they are not at all mentioning that why credit card dispatch is taking so long. Several others are facing this issue and a lot of complaints regarding card dispatch can be seen on Twitter. What to do in this case?
Does Bluedart service your pincode?

Hello Everyone!

Same thing happened to me when my Flipkart card was approved i got approval mail and sms but i didnt received any dispatch info for 12 days so on 13th day i called customer support but they told me they dont have any info about my card so i tweet about it and they told me they have raised a service request then after 3 days on tweeter they told me they have reissue my card and it will be delivered in 7 days after days i wrote back to tweeter support n they raised another service request so i mailed nordal officer and then i received my card it took me more then a month to get my card delivered

For me, my applications details itself is not found in their credit card application tracker. The agent came, took the documents, and from few days back, my application disappeared

CITI migration was the trouble that causes AXIS to delay dispatch or approval process. My card also got approved and after 2 weeks dispatched.
Even I applied to CITI add-on card offer before Feb 28th, still not even got a VKYC link, customer care's reason is, all blaming Axis, put a hold for all CITI related work.

Not just card dispatch, the entire application/ approval process has been affected. It took almost a month for my Reserve card approval and delivery (vs Magnus which took less than a week)

This incident is happening after merger of Citi Bank. I have been waiting for my card which is approved and printed on 01 March 2023. Usually it take 15 days for dispatching as per norms of Axis Bank. Just wait for some more time. Let's hope for the best. And we got Bank holidays meanwhile for Holi and today is Saturday. so just a matter of time.

If it takes beyond 15 working days we need to escalate to Nodal officer then we can expect a resolution for the same.

Hello Everyone!

Please comment here if anybody else is facing this issue with Axis Bank. My credit card has been approved in Feb last week and till now the credit card has not been shipped to my address. I am not able to activate credit card because of this issue. Axis Bank is telling me to wait 10-15 working days and they are not at all mentioning that why credit card dispatch is taking so long. Several others are facing this issue and a lot of complaints regarding card dispatch can be seen on Twitter. What to do in this cas
My card printed on 2nd march and tracker mentioning dispatch details will be shared in 1 working day today is 9 th day and customer care of axis bank i should say the worst they dont cant provide customers exact details kust they misguide and citi bank india project takeover might be the logical cause behind this big delay

Back