• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank has not dispatched credit card from 2 weeks after card printing

• Thread starter Deleted member 3481
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3481

Hello Everyone!

Please comment here if anybody else is facing this issue with Axis Bank. My credit card has been approved in Feb last week and till now the credit card has not been shipped to my address. I am not able to activate credit card because of this issue. Axis Bank is telling me to wait 10-15 working days and they are not at all mentioning that why credit card dispatch is taking so long. Several others are facing this issue and a lot of complaints regarding card dispatch can be seen on Twitter. What to do in this case?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mine 3rd card issued as upgrade route on 5th March , no update about dispatch but PIN number sent through bsa courier without tracking details.

I applied for Axis Magnus on 2nd March and received card today.
I applied for magnus on 1 st March. On 6th March when i checked through axis cc application tracker it showed me that your credit card application processing on hold and our representative will call you for additional information/documents. But still now i didn't get any call from axis bank. When i called my rm, he told me that your credit card application is not on hold, and i will send a mail for it.

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same thing happened to me when my Flipkart card was approved i got approval mail and sms but i didnt received any dispatch info for 12 days so on 13th day i called customer support but they told me they dont have any info about my card so i tweet about it and they told me they have raised a service request then after 3 days on tweeter they told me they have reissue my card and it will be delivered in 7 days after days i wrote back to tweeter support n they raised another service request so i mailed nordal officer and then i received my card it took me more then a month to get my card delivered
My friends FK card just got approved today. So should update the delivery status once it's dispatched

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis se khud ka bank sambhal nahi raha hai aur Citi ko lene le liye pagal hai. Same happened with me, got it approved on 1 March but still didn't get the card. Have contacted CC and Nodal officer let's see.

meetprj

TF Buzz
Update on me receiving the CC. The card and the activation code on the welcome kit does not match and will need to be replaced. So another 10 days. Not sure if it will be another hard query since I will be getting a new card with new no or account since this one will never get used

makagr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My card has been dispatched as well. However no communication from Axis Bank regarding dispatch. I got a message from DTDC with docket No. DTDC website shows that the card was dispacthed on 11 March, got the msg today. My application was approved on 8 March.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for magnus on 1 st March. On 6th March when i checked through axis cc application tracker it showed me that your credit card application processing on hold and our representative will call you for additional information/documents. But still now i didn't get any call from axis bank. When i called my rm, he told me that your credit card application is not on hold, and i will send a mail for it.
Yes tracker shows random messages that application on hold…don’t worry