• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
My Citibank salary account is getting migrated as Axis Liberty salary account, hope I no need to maintain minimum balance of 25K and no charges for debit card as well. But I have few queries which will help me in deciding whether to move to Liberty or any other banking relationship for salary.

During weekends,
1. Can I get 5% cashback if I buy gift cards in amazon with liberty debit card?
2. Is loading funds in demat accounts/ paying mutual funds SIP's like zerodha gives 5% cashback?
3. Does fuel spends gives 5% cashback?

Please let me know if these transactions works, it is much easier for me to get ₹500/month & ₹750/quarter vouchers else need to figure out more.

is there any exceptions list on the 60K spends for ₹750 voucher? if I pay SIP's manually each month from this account, will this be accounted? just need to figure out which one works to max out. As a prolonged Liberty user, you might know, please let me know.
Any upi spend that is displayed as P2M in statement will work
There are no exclusion for upi as of now

/Moreover, with my ULIP as a surrogate: I have the following features:
1) All my accounts are now 0 MAB
2) NO FD relationships need to be maintained
3) Imperia Status to be maintained along with the 0 MAB
4) I will ask for free Locker next year ...

ALong with the above , I have my
1) LTF Infinia Metal
2) LTF Tata Neu Infinity and
3) Trying for LTF Marriott Bonvoy..

BTW : I have recovered 60% of my first year fee of ULIP premium in 3 months..(thanks to the bull market).. Just before the national elections I will switch my fund to " Bonds" for the expected market correction, and then back again with High risk fund after market correction is over.. rinse and repeat...beat the market and enjoy all the gains with 100% tax free after 20 years…all the way laughing to the bank …along with insurance benefit..

Another one bites the dust..
got the free locker , medium sized... based on my imperia /infinia/ ulip relationship in a Hyderabad's posh locality branch ..

1719565250825.png

Last edited:
Do we get weekend cashback for debit card usage under "Ecom Pur" category? Or it will only be considered for monthly Target of 25000?
Someone pls help.
I'm sure about P2M as it is considered for 25000 but no cashback for that.
Please help for Ecom Pur.

Do we get weekend cashback for debit card usage under "Ecom Pur" category? Or it will only be considered for monthly Target of 25000?
Someone pls help.
I'm sure about P2M as it is considered for 25000 but no cashback for that.
Please help for Ecom Pur.
Where did you made the ECOM transaction ?

If those DC transactions falls under the Eligible MCCs then you will get cashback for sure.

Last edited:
I have an easy access savings account. I got this email from Axis today that my account is being upgraded to Liberty account. The e debit card that I got with this easy access account proved very fruitful to me. Every month i earn Rs 200 cashback with this card. Now that I have been upgraded to Liberty by default will this e debit card get closed and I would no longer get cashback ?
I am aware that the e debit card that one gets with Liberty doesn't earn any cashback . It will be a major loss for me.
Maintaining Rs 25000 is not an issue but my only concern here is the e debit card monthly cashback.
Please guide me what should I do ?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20240629_214616.jpg
    IMG_20240629_214616.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 21
I have an easy access savings account. I got this email from Axis today that my account is being upgraded to Liberty account. The e debit card that I got with this easy access account proved very fruitful to me. Every month i earn Rs 200 cashback with this card. Now that I have been upgraded to Liberty by default will this e debit card get closed and I would no longer get cashback ?
I am aware that the e debit card that one gets with Liberty doesn't earn any cashback . It will be a major loss for me.
Maintaining Rs 25000 is not an issue but my only concern here is the e debit card monthly cashback.
Please guide me what should I do ?
Thanks
You can earn more with liberty account and debit card

Hello @VISHESH_BANSAL

There are so many conversations related to cc bill payments in this thread. Just wanted to confirm the below:
(1) Credit Card bill payments via Mobikwik via UPI be considered for NMC waiver and Cashback?
(2) Credit Card bill payment via Mobikwik via Dc be considered for Cashback?
(3) Credit card bill payment via SBI UNI Pay be considered for NMC waiver and Cashback?

Hello @VISHESH_BANSAL

There are so many conversations related to cc bill payments in this thread. Just wanted to confirm the below:
(1) Credit Card bill payments via Mobikwik via UPI be considered for NMC waiver and Cashback?
(3) Credit card bill payment via SBI UNI Pay be considered for NMC waiver and Cashback?
Yes
No
Yes

Hello @VISHESH_BANSAL

Point no : 2...Massive NO..
I stuffed up last time in this aspect ...

Back