• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank limit reduced

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Hello all,
I've been using Axis cards for the past few years my journey started with a 40k limit 2 years ago with a Flipkart Axis credit card and gradually they inc my limit to 94k

one fine day they increased it to 3.6L I was very happy that I finally got what I deserved
Continuously used my 3-axis cards and paid bills on time

Today they sent me a message shown below

1722613597241.webp

I thought they inc my limit but within a few months they reduced my limit to again 94k

It's enough..... They r very unstable with their policies

What do you think about this?
I am thinking of canceling all my cards except Airtel cc
I've SBI cashback and another Flipkart card in the family so, after this, I don't want to pay AF to keep this card with such a low limit
I've been genuinely using these cards and I have an SB account as well

Currently, all my card limits are >2L
So disappointed after seeing this message from them

try reporting it with rbi ombudsman .
and check if there is any change in your credit score.
As of now there's no change in credit score

Is there any particular section related to this issue in RBI guidelines

They reported my 3 cards overall limit seperately in cibil as 10.8L
After this the limit will be reduced to 2.8L

This will not impact my score much as I have many other bank CCs with good limits but what they have done to me is not fair

I understand your point but we are talking about Classic A🪓s. When a customer is regularly using his/her cards, paying all the dues on time, and has a good relationship with the bank 10-15% decrease is acceptable. Also, some users might have 1-2 bank CC when any bank reduces the limit it increases the overall utilization of the user.
So what you are saying is ,
OP has just now experienced 🪓 's the famous infamous "FASAK" moments..
I feel sorry for OP..

Last edited:
Hello all,
I've been using Axis cards for the past few years my journey started with a 40k limit 2 years ago with a Flipkart Axis credit card and gradually they inc my limit to 94k

one fine day they increased it to 3.6L I was very happy that I finally got what I deserved

View attachment 63651

I thought they inc my limit but within a few months they reduced my limit to again 94k

I've SBI cashback and another Flipkart card in the family so, after this, I don't want to pay AF to keep this card with such a low limit

When did you get LE from 94K to 3.6L ?

Is there any possibility that they increase the limit again to 360k if I speak to their cc team
If you rotate an object 360 degree along axis, it comes to the same position I. e., 0.
spin twirl GIF by James Maslow

This is shocking. First time I am seeing a case like this. But I still would advise you to not close your cards out of emotions. Only close them if you don't need them. Keep emotions out of this and only think rationally. You probably milked them too much and they got annoyed and are baiting you to close your cards .

This is shocking. First time I am seeing a case like this. But I still would advise you to not close your cards out of emotions. Only close them if you don't need them. Keep emotions out of this and only think rationally. You probably milked them too much and they got annoyed and are baiting you to close your cards .
I think u haven't read my complete post

U r right, emotions sometimes may lead to wrong decissions and make us guilty later

According to the msg sent by them it looks like an error so, they should've rectified it within a month but they rectified it after 7 mons.

My intention is not to close all my 3 cards but I don't need the flpk and neo card anymore and they r paid cards.
The only reason I hold them for 2 yrs is that limit they provided.
The flipkart card is only usefull if the cart value exceeds 1L which is a rare case

I will ask them first, why did they do this to me and try to revert the limit, if they deny I will close the flpk and neo

I can replace these cards with my sbi csb and millennia

U r right, emotions sometimes may lead to wrong decissions and make us guilty later

According to the msg sent by them it looks like an error so, they should've rectified it within a month but they rectified it after 7 mons.

My intention is not to close all my 3 cards but I don't need the flpk and neo card anymore and they r paid cards.
The flipkart card is only usefull if the cart value exceeds 1L which is a rare case

I will ask them first, why did they do this to me and try to revert the limit, if they deny I will close the flpk and neo

I can replace these cards with my sbi csb and millennia
SImple.. Just close FK card with eyes closed..
you can also close your paid NEO( which a very sin to have a NEO as paid...)..

then later you can get the NEO Rupay LTF by SMS like I discussed in the other thread..

Just dont think too much.. you are already on the right path..

SImple.. Just close FK card with eyes closed..
you can also close your paid NEO( which a very sin to have a NEO as paid...)..

then later you can get the NEO Rupay LTF by SMS like I discussed in the other thread..

Just dont think too much.. you are already on the right path..
Well, do u find any link between dates?

Reactions: SSV

axes card should be mass cancelled by the users , like we did in our college days .

Hello all,

View attachment 63651

I have axis card from 2018 with 2.5 lakhs limit and during covid time witout giving notice they have reduced my limit to 50000, Then after i rquested for multiple time to revise credit limit but they are not listining any more. So i had closed my 3 family salary account and one axis card. I also had citi IOCL crad, now after migartion to axis bank decided to close in this months.
Axis bank devalued their card quatrely and incresening spending limit for fee waiver.

I've received this msg today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240803_095447_Messages.webp
    Screenshot_20240803_095447_Messages.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20240803_095412_Drive.webp
    Screenshot_20240803_095412_Drive.webp
    999.2 KB · Views: 59
Back