• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank miles transfer OTP issue

PreApproved

TF Buzz
Hi, i'm trying to add miles transfer partner in travel edge portal.. After filling all the details its asking for otp, but im getting any otp on my number and on mail, the support team also have no clue.. its showing to some random email.. that i don't understand

Is there any solution for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 3.17.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 3.17.03 PM.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 19

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is that miles transfer partner in your name ? As per terms , you can transfer miles only to a partner where you have membership in your name. You cannot transfer it to family / friends.

Just giving you a heads up , maybe you already know this.

PreApproved

TF Buzz
Is that miles transfer partner in your name ? As per terms , you can transfer miles only to a partner where you have membership in your name. You cannot transfer it to family / friends.

Just giving you a heads up , maybe you already know this.
yes its in my name only...

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, i'm trying to add miles transfer partner in travel edge portal.. After filling all the details its asking for otp, but im getting any otp on my number and on mail, the support team also have no clue.. its showing to some random email.. that i don't understand

Is there any solution for this?
I’m having the same issue!!
Did your problem get resolved??

bhavatmaj

TF Buzz
hi,
out of nowhere, i am facing this issue for last 2 days. Travel edge removed my mobile number and email . now is it sending otp to empty mobile number and empty email( blanc) details.

anyone now how to resolve it. travel edge support has no clue what to do.
they are saying "We have raised this with our service provider and get back to you."