• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bill payment issue

rj9099

TF Buzz
I was paying my credit card dues using the Axis Mobile app, and I used my SBI internet banking for the transaction. After the transaction was completed successfully, the Axis Mobile app displayed a "session expired" message. The payment hasn't been reflected in my credit card account. What to do next ?

wait for 2 business days and if the payment doesn't reflect on cc, then dispute the transaction from SBI end.You can tag sbi on X(twitter),Mail them,call them or can raise complaint on CRM-SBI website.

I was paying my credit card dues using the Axis Mobile app, and I used my SBI internet banking for the transaction. After the transaction was completed successfully, the Axis Mobile app displayed a "session expired" message. The payment hasn't been reflected in my credit card account. What to do next ?
I had a similiar issue last month, the money was refunded back to my account almost instantly, please check or else call Axis and ask them if they've received any payments, if not, wait for 2 days and call SBI if you don't get it reversed.

Reactions: AxT
I had a similiar issue last month, the money was refunded back to my account almost instantly, please check or else call Axis and ask them if they've received any payments, if not, wait for 2 days and call SBI if you don't get it reversed.
3 working days passed. Today I raised complaint at both the banks. Let's see 🤞🏻

Back