• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy at 5 lakhs AQB

azaan

TF Buzz
So, I recently visited Axis Bank to open a Priority Savings account. However they’re suggesting me to go with Burgundy.
I’ve made it clear that there’s no way I’m okay with maintaining 10 lakhs quarterly, but they’re assuring me that as long as I maintain 5 lpa and have decent transactions it won’t be downgraded.
Is this just a trick from the sales staff?

So, I recently visited Axis Bank to open a Priority Savings account. However they’re suggesting me to go with Burgundy.
I’ve made it clear that there’s no way I’m okay with maintaining 10 lakhs quarterly, but they’re assuring me that as long as I maintain 5 lpa and have decent transactions it won’t be downgraded.
10L AQB it is in writing per the terms document for sure from AXIS already

TRV only is high which is 30L

If you feel like it is worth and adding value, with free select credit card and Burgundy debit card beneficial etc., go for it and maintain 10L, so no downgrade.

1674240873558.png

for priority how much AQB?

10L AQB it is in writing per the terms document for sure from AXIS already

TRV only is high which is 30L

If you feel like it is worth and adding value, with free select credit card and Burgundy debit card beneficial etc., go for it and maintain 10L, so no downgrade.

View attachment 9303
Would the foreign inward remittances of about 40L eligibility apply even if I stay in India? Would they make an exception even if I'm not an NRI?

Back