• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy Magnus Fresh Application Possible?

seekndestroy99

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I wish to apply (Paid) Burgundy Magnus for my sister. She already has a Burgundy Account, but only Privilege CC.
Anyone who applied for Burgundy Magnus recently can shed some light on the process?
Is there strict criteria for salary?

I am holding a Burgundy account with axis but don’t maintain it but my family banking maintains the requirements of Burgundy. I recently got a credit card with 10 lakh limit. I am confused if I should apply for M4B or normal Magnus. I am even eligible for M4B?

I am holding a Burgundy account with axis but don’t maintain it but my family banking maintains the requirements of Burgundy. I recently got a credit card with 10 lakh limit. I am confused if I should apply for M4B or normal Magnus. I am even eligible for M4B?
M4B is available only if you maintain 10L at customer ID level. Plus the fee is around 33k.

Normal Magnus you can get but it’s of no use and it costs around 12.5k plus taxes

I want to book international flight worth 26K using Axis Magnus. Is there any restriction on the 5x reward we can get on such purchases assuming 5x is still available (you never these days with Axis MAgnus credit card)

Back