• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Burgundy - Massive Brutal Devaluation

I think they have restricted it for non burgundy/non premium card holders.
I called them once around midnight. The call connected and instantly disconnected as soon as the representative spoke. On calling again, I only got IVR message that its available from 8 to 8.
So it's not that the executives aren't available, its just that they have reduced the customers that can connect to them.
Well idk what defines True Burgundy if not a PMS with them and MB card.

Well idk what defines True Burgundy if not a PMS with them and MB card.
Probably TB ( True Burgundy) may have been defined under " Liability Realtionship " only ,
Not under Investment Realtionship, it is just my guess.... your PMS comes under Investment Relationship...

I am not an 🪓 expert.. just throwing some light to understand TB...You can check with your RM and update us, if you wish to...

1728067510635.webp

True Burgundy is one of the many Axis tricks that was born last year and we were blessed with a reborn Mihir Virani (Magnus for Burgundy).
To reissue the devalued Axis Magnus card into Magnus for Burgundy, Axis added the constraint that the burgundy status should be maintained at the Individual level instead of Family.

The criteria is either
* 10 Lakh in Savings account
* 30 Lakh in Fixed Deposits

There are more criteria's but these two were the primary conditions that Axis would issue the Magnus for Burgundy LTF*

* Until True burgundy status is maintained.

Back