• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis card blocked - Axishit deserves all the Hate it gets

Predator

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I made a payment to my card and Axis credited that amount twice (due to some technical issue, as per them) and reversed one credit entry 5-6 days later on, which resulted in my outstanding balance being more than the card limit allotted to me. I was shocked to see so much outstanding balance and talked to them over call, They explained the technical issue and I cleared all the remaining amount due immediately.

All this happened around 20 days back and this week I was on a trip to J&K and tried using my Atlas card for payments. Only the first payment of Rs 200 something went through and the rest of the payments were declined and I received an email saying the card was declined due to invalid card status for all the subsequent payments.

talked to them yesterday and as per them card is blocked card for using it more than the limit, whereas my outstanding balance is very much less than the limit allotted to me. It went above the limit only once and that too 20 days ago and due to their issue.
Now they want me to make the full payment for unblocking the card.

Saalo ko kahi aur se Open karne ka man krta hai, khoon pi liya h customers ka.
Screenshot (567).png Screenshot (569).png

Back