• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Axis card transaction declining due to security reasons

Divas_Garg

TF Select
I am using axis bank atlas and flipkart credit card. When I try to make any transaction for amount above 60k the transaction is getting declined and bank is stating reasons as ‘transaction declined due to security reasons’. I have contacted axis customer support and they are saying we can’t do anything.
Please provide any solution for this.

Anindya98

TF Premier
I am using axis bank atlas and flipkart credit card. When I try to make any transaction for amount above 60k the transaction is getting declined and bank is stating reasons as ‘transaction declined due to security reasons’. I have contacted axis customer support and they are saying we can’t do anything.
Last month Similar thing happened to me I was unable to convert an EMI using my Flipkart Axis card both Flipkart & Axis were clueless. Tried after 2 days same card worked perfectly. Wait for 1-2 days and try again. Except Axis all cards were working perfectly during that period.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hope ur app have enabled for ecom with more than 60k

Divas_Garg

TF Select
Last month Similar thing happened to me I was unable to convert an EMI using my Flipkart Axis card both Flipkart & Axis were clueless. Tried after 2 days same card worked perfectly. Wait for 1-2 days and try again. Except Axis all cards were working perfectly during that period.
I tried after many days also but same problem is there. May be merchant specific problem