• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis-CIBIL blame game

They will state the same reason, inspite of having a account with them they won't correct it.

When I approached them they said that they cannot change the Incorrect details themselves and after chasing again and again they finally asked me to visit CIBIL office physically with kyc documents for correction. 😐
Like Wtf, finally I gave up

Typically axis being axis
I think even sbi has reported as my residence as rent and also when I did not get my sbi airindia card and had to get that closed. They now have reported it on cibil as new account with full card number as closed. This is the kind of shit work they do in govt and mnc bank. Here cibil also has habit of working like our bank people. The same would have been opposite in US. One can dispute with cibil and they correct it and reprimand banks for incorrect data. The same transunion works differently in US. Here they violate every possible way. I too gave up with sbi. And I have a bad experience with cibil here they keep pushing and sending emails to work with bank and bank stays cibil finally after rbi intervention sbi had corrected the data for my old car loan.

Don't know where they use their stupid brains. In banks they come put attendance and go out for fag tea and gup chup and come back can't solve one small query. I have experienced many and after a big shout they correct. Half the idiots in bank don't know what to do. 75 percent are half baked knowledge of banking

CIBIL in India is an absolute nincompoop
they're used to behave like rascals due to the sheer monopoly they enjoy
In CIBIL , they're currently showing my primary address as my new primary address (which doesn't have any landmark) combined with the landmark of my old address of 2 years back
which is something no bank can report because it's technically a fictional address which banks cannot invent unless I report something like that which I haven't
I absolutely have no issues with any banks regarding contact details or addresses, all are accurately updated
still CIBIL keeps showing old address, mixed up addresses, email ids with typos
and for every dispute - they put up their hands saying its banks fault, go to them while I can clearly see that the mishaps are being produced by CIBIL themselves rather than banks
the funniest of all these is that they've added an extra 12 in the middle of my approx annual salary figures which has made it 100x of my actual 😛😛
last year only on salary side, they were showing a value ridiculously low even less than taxable bracket, which has now been replaced by this 100x joke

CIBIL in India is an absolute nincompoop
they're used to behave like rascals due to the sheer monopoly they enjoy
In CIBIL , they're currently showing my primary address as my new primary address (which doesn't have any landmark) combined with the landmark of my old address of 2 years back
which is something no bank can report because it's technically a fictional address which banks cannot invent unless I report something like that which I haven't
I absolutely have no issues with any banks regarding contact details or addresses, all are accurately updated
still CIBIL keeps showing old address, mixed up addresses, email ids with typos
and for every dispute - they put up their hands saying its banks fault, go to them while I can clearly see that the mishaps are being produced by CIBIL themselves rather than banks
the funniest of all these is that they've added an extra 12 in the middle of my approx annual salary figures which has made it 100x of my actual 😛😛
last year only on salary side, they were showing a value ridiculously low even less than taxable bracket, which has now been replaced by this 100x joke
Wait what? They show salary too?

Ok, it turns out that Axis Bank lied.

As expected, the bank can update any CIBIL information reported by them, even if you are not their customer.

Last edited:
Back