• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Club Vistara forex card

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I saw Axis Club Vistara forex card is complementary for Axis Priority Account holders.
Has anyone availed it? How to apply?
What extra benefit that you get as Priority customer on various charges?

Attachments

• Forex-Axis.pdf
    101 KB · Views: 22

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Sorry. I have asked a wrong question.
I need to know the schedule of charges applicable for Club Vistara Forex card being a Priority account holder.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i was looking for a forex card which is the most cheapest one to get?
and the most easiest to load money and withdraw at atms?
There are 2 kinds of options:
1. Prepaid forex card: if you are certain of visiting a specific country and card can be loaded in that currency, then this is better choice. Almost all major banks provide some forex card but they do not provide the best exchange rate. I took cash and card from ebixcash cash which provided the best rate on that day. If exchange rate is not a big deal for you then you can use ICICI multi currency card.
2. Low forex markup debit card:
There are various options in the market but 2 are popular - Niyo Global debit card & Fi Money.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
my
There are 2 kinds of options:
1. Prepaid forex card: if you are certain of visiting a specific country and card can be loaded in that currency, then this is better choice. Almost all major banks provide some forex card but they do not provide the best exchange rate. I took cash and card from ebixcash cash which provided the best rate on that day. If exchange rate is not a big deal for you then you can use ICICI multi currency card.
2. Low forex markup debit card:
There are various options in the market but 2 are popular - Niyo Global debit card & Fi Money.
family member was going to uk for foreign studies which card would you suggest?

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The visit is long term. So, I would suggest to take 2 cards.
1. Ebixcash multi currency card loaded in Pound. This will take care of short duration.
2. Fi money. This will ensure flow of funds for long term.
After going there, your relative will come to know better ways for long term.