• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Card Axis Club Vistara Infinite Gold Membership

Hello everyone... i have one question... Axis bank vistara infinite credit card gold membership is for the first year only ? or throughout its active period until we retain card ?? Because i just paid the renewal fee (first year completed), but my membership is downgraded to silved today, I just received an email with Revision of your Club Vistara Tier status to CV Silver...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109_223904_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20240109_223904_Gmail.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone... i have one question... Axis bank vistara infinite credit card gold membership for first year only ? or every year until we retain card / throughout its active period ?? Because i just paid renewal fee (first year completed) but received email that- Revision of your Club Vistara Tier status to CV Silver...
It is for the period you hold the card, it will be upgraded to CV Gold.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hello everyone... i have one question... Axis bank vistara infinite credit card gold membership is for the first year only ? or throughout its active period until we retain card ?? Because i just paid the renewal fee (first year completed), but my membership is downgraded to silved today, I just received an email with Revision of your Club Vistara Tier status to CV Silver...
True as it will be effective fro. 1st March 2024 for me. I too recived the email yesterday. If we don't meet 4 revenue ticket flying and 15k tier points will be downgraded and if u meet the criteria after u
It is down graded u will be upgrade only next year cycle after paying fee too.

abhi2992

TF Select
I guess this guy was lucky enough to get he last renewals and now we slowly wait for the membership to expire ... Shame another card goes to bin. atleast we can enjoy for a year :)