• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Limit for 1 lakh Salary

Jay285

TF Buzz
I have Salary Account with Axis Bank and had the Premium Axis bank credit card Like Axis Privilege & Axis Vistara Credit Card but 6 months back I replaced those cards with the lower variant of Axis Credit Card.
Currently, I have Axis Flipkart and My Zone Credit Card. Currently, I have a 3 Lakh credit limit on both cards, after requesting LE last month.
But other banks are giving more credit limits. Example ICICI Amazon Pay 7.9 lakh limit.
So, what is your credit card limit for a 1 lakh salary? Is there any way to increase my Axsi credit card limit?

I have Salary Account with Axis Bank and had the Premium Axis bank credit card Like Axis Privilege & Axis Vistara Credit Card but 6 months back I replaced those cards with the lower variant of Axis Credit Card.
Currently, I have Axis Flipkart and My Zone Credit Card. Currently, I have a 3 Lakh credit limit on both cards, after requesting LE last month.
But other banks are giving more credit limits. Example ICICI Amazon Pay 7.9 lakh limit.
So, what is your credit card limit for a 1 lakh salary? Is there any way to increase my Axsi credit card limit?
A credit limit of 3L is appropriate for a salary of 1L. Typically, a credit limit of approximately 3L is granted for a salary of 1.5L by Axis.

U can go to axis support website and chat with agent and ask him for credit enhancement offer and they will ask for income docs itr or salary slip and they will increase ur limit. It worked for me i got my axis Flipkart cc on 22/07/2022 with 15k credit card (approved without any incom docs) which was too low for me so i waited some time and in January i request for LE on chat and submitted my its and they increase my limit from 15k to 129k

8L on Amazon Pay o_O

Don’t compare credit limit of ICICI with other banks, icici offers absurd CL. Ideally 2-3x of monthly salary is what banks offer as credit limit generally

I also have credit limit of 5 lac from Indusind Bank.
You can submit salary slips and bank statement to axis bank to request LE.
The salary slip address and the office address in credit card should match.

Better method is to take another card via c2c with your highest limit card. Most of the time, they will match the limit.

You can submit salary slips and bank statement to axis bank to request LE.
The salary slip address and the office address in credit card should match.

Better method is to take another card via c2c with your highest limit card. Most of the time, they will match the limit.
It matches all the way except few things I didn't add while updating address like Village name. In my salary slip, there is Village name also mentioned before City name, will that cause an issue?

Bro can you providee your bank statement of salary credit Bank statement
I have account in axis too
I just want to provide statement for credit limit enhancement I will edit the satement,
Manage Edit to a simple statement is little hard

I got approx 3X credit limit based of my monthly salary for my Axis Atlas credit card. I don't have a account with Axis. I mailed PNO my salary slips for CLE.
ICICI is liberal in providing CLE but that's pre approved. You might get pre approved CLE from Axis as well but you can't ask for it.
I mailed PNO for CLE based on my salary and got 3x of my monthly salary. In your case, it's already 3x so I don't think that would help. You can try to mail PNO with your highest credit limit statement and ask to match it. Chances are low but you can try. Also, they will not entertain any CLE if you have received it in last 6 months.

Transfer all your mutual funds to Axis

Back