• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS CREDIT CARD limit merger!!!!!!

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have an Axis Flipkart Credit Card with limit 1.05lkh been using it for more than a year.
I had applied for Axis Magnus & got it recently having a limit of 4.1lkh.
Total aggregate of both the card was 4.1lkh

2days ago I got an offer from axis app that Axis Flipkart CC is giving me a limit increase of 1,00,000 & my Axis Flipkart CC limit was increased to 2,10,000.
But to my surprise the aggregate limit remained 4.1lkh.

So my questions are

1. What is the use of the limit increase if I have to share it with another variants card?

2. So my limit will only increase if the highest limit card gets an increase?

3. Is there a way to use the full limit individually? If so then how??

Last edited:

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

The aggregate limit will be of your existing highest limit card from Axis. In your case, it is Magnus.

The aggregate limit simply denotes that is shared among all cards. However, there is per card limit in Axis.

In your case, you're entitled to use 4.1L on your Magnus. If you do so, you won't be able to use 2.1L on FK and other card as you exhausted all aggregate limit.

If you want to use Axis FK, then you can use it till your as per card limit which is now 2.1L in your case. If you max it out, your aggregate will fall to 2L.

And do note that you can only spend 2L on Magnus and not 4.1L as you have max out 2.1L on the FK.

1. It's basically per card limit, it means you can spend upto that limit on particular card and it effects aggregate limit.

2. If the highest limit card gets limit increase your aggregate limit will also increase which means you can spend upto that aggregate limit on highest limit card while others will have per card limit and whatever is the per card limit, thats the max you can use.

3. Yes, and No. You'll have to mail to PNO Axis if you need to remove per card limit. In my case, they rejected my requests everytime I raised it. You can give it a try.

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

The aggregate limit will be of your existing highest limit card from Axis. In your case, it is Magnus.

The aggregate limit simply denotes that is shared among all cards. However, there is per card limit in Axis.

In your case, you're entitled to use 4.1L on your Magnus. If you do so, you won't be able to use 2.1L on FK and other card as you exhausted all aggregate limit.

If you want to use Axis FK, then you can use it till your as per card limit which is now 2.1L in your case. If you max it out, your aggregate will fall to 2L.

And do note that you can only spend 2L on Magnus and not 4.1L as you have max out 2.1L on the FK.

1. It's basically per card limit, it means you can spend upto that limit on particular card and it effects aggregate limit.

2. If the highest limit card gets limit increase your aggregate limit will also increase which means you can spend upto that aggregate limit on highest limit card while others will have per card limit and whatever is the per card limit, thats the max you can use.

3. Yes, and No. You'll have to mail to PNO Axis if you need to remove per card limit. In my case, they rejected my requests everytime I raised it. You can give it a try.
Thank you buddy for taking the time to explain all my queries. Will try no 3 & give u an update. 😀

MC_007

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have Flipkart card with 1.13L limit and recently got Airtel card with 2.4L limit,then I mailed to PNO they asked for payslips and matched the limit with Airtel card.

Last edited:

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, you can but it depends on their mode and internal reviews.
Does Axis Magnus have the facility for an Add-On card? if yes how to apply if I already have the card without an Add-On.

I contacted the chat support but they said as of now no Add-On are given to any Axis CCs. If there is any lead kindly share.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does Axis Magnus have the facility for an Add-On card? if yes how to apply if I already have the card without an Add-On.

I contacted the chat support but they said as of now no Add-On are given to any Axis CCs. If there is any lead kindly share.
They are hesitant to give add-ons for especially Magnus but its not impossible. You can keep escalating the issue till you get it. You can fill the below form and submit it to nearest Axis Branch or your RM.

Attachments

• credit-card-add-on-form30179eb9be576bf08df9ff00000b8c1c (1).pdf
    719.5 KB · Views: 17