• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Limit Enhancement

airbubble

TF Buzz
I have 2 Axis cc with a combined limit of 77k. I got the Axis Flipkart cc a year back and then Ace around July 2023. I have been trying to get my limit increased but I am unable to. Every time I try to reach out to them via email, the error is my email and phone number are not linked (attached snapshot) which isn't true because I get transaction-related emails in the same number and email. Now I have tried calling Axis customer care but they say they can't see any card under the registered phone number. can someone help me out here? or share the axis customer care email?

Edit : Emailed them on 26th Dec with my salary slips for past 3 months and Bank Statement showing salary credit, they increased the limit from 77k to 1.5L today (29 Dec 2023)

Attachments

• Axis CC.png
    Axis CC.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Were you keeping hefty amounts balance in your bank a/c or have you done FD or other investments via Axis? Just trying to figure out the trigger factor here.
I have been also thinking of what could the trigger be and the only thing that makes sense is my Citi card limit is 11.7 lakhs and this is a precursor to integrating Citi cards with Axis and they want Axis cards to have better limits than the acquired Citi cards?

praneeth999

TF Select
Never been a fan of Axis Bank but today Axis redeemed themselves partially.

Just got a call from my Priority RM (First time he called me in an year) and offered me Limit Enhancement. Enhanced my limit from 6.8L directly to 14.3L which is the highest I have on any of my cards. :)

I have Privilege & Flipkart cards. Pinching myself that this really happened.
I wish they offer that to me as well but my burgundy RM is of no use. My magnus for burgundy has only a limit of 3L and I'm not getting needed assistance from anyone at Axis to get it increased.

Chirag9117

TF Buzz

Just got a call from my Priority RM (First time he called me in an year) and offered me Limit Enhancement. Enhanced my limit from 6.8L directly to 14.3L which is the highest I have on any of my cards. :)

I have Privilege & Flipkart cards. Pinching myself that this really happened.
I called axis for my reward points but they given me limit increase and boom directly limit increased to 12lacks directly from 3lacks

D₹V

TF Prestige
I have been trying to get LE in axis from long. Mailed them a couple times to increase LE by sending salary slips bank statements and other card statements. Finally they noticed it, gave a cibil hit for manual LE and gave me a whopping increase in limit from 250000 to 252000.
🤭 🤭 🤭

bing1309

TF Premier
I have been trying to get LE in axis from long. Mailed them a couple times to increase LE by sending salary slips bank statements and other card statements. Finally they noticed it, gave a cibil hit for manual LE and gave me a whopping increase in limit from 250000 to 252000.
For you they gave 2k with cibil hit For me just cibil hit. You are in better position 😂

Chirag9117

TF Buzz
i applied for le for my wife but after 2 weeeks of covincing them i finnaly got le from 85000 to 87000rs
axis sucks

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i applied for le for my wife but after 2 weeeks of covincing them i finnaly got le from 85000 to 87000rs
axis sucks
Kindly write directly to PNO . With harsh words.
If they give u generic response. Write clearly they are uneducated in reading emails 😅 .
Do mention your supporting doc which u used earlier for l.e .
If u have other cc with more limit share that too .

U can also use their bot on website

adit04

TF Neo
I have 2 Axis cc with a combined limit of 77k. I got the Axis Flipkart cc a year back and then Ace around July 2023. I have been trying to get my limit increased but I am unable to. Every time I try to reach out to them via email, the error is my email and phone number are not linked (attached snapshot) which isn't true because I get transaction-related emails in the same number and email. Now I have tried calling Axis customer care but they say they can't see any card under the registered phone number. can someone help me out here? or share the axis customer care email?

Edit : Emailed them on 26th Dec with my salary slips for past 3 months and Bank Statement showing salary credit, they increased the limit from 77k to 1.5L today (29 Dec 2023)
I have mailed them my salary slip on 23 , I got a confirmation from there side on 24, the service request was supposed to be closed on 29 but till now I didn't received any response from them.