• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis credit limit enhancement offer

ak1423

TF Select
Where did you find this link ?
I cannot see it anywhere
Go to credit cards section..you will find a small green color link with free credit limit increase on top of one of the cards you hold if you have multiple axis cards...might be user specifc offer

Last edited:

PraveenDeg

TF Select
Go to credit cards section..you will find a small green color link with free credit limit increase on top of one of the cards you hold if you have multiple axis cards...might be user specifc of

Go to credit cards section..you will find a small green color link with free credit limit increase on top of one of the cards you hold if you have multiple axis cards...might be user specifc offer
What is your utilisation on axis credit card?

Riya

TF Ace
Yesterday I found a small link on my axis card in mobile app for free credit limit increase. Got it increased from 1 L to 6.1 L(6X increase) directly.you can check your axis app for offer
Despicable Me What GIF by Trending

sushant4

TF Buzz
If you have good itr or salary, you can go offline mode and apply through branch after a month. There's no such restrictions offline way. But pre-approved chances are less.

bing1309

TF Premier
Don't bother about limit enhancement I never got nor will never get I done all kind of circus from itr submission or using max or even paying extra than due date took 2 year on this circus and did not even get a penny extra from them.